I can’t believe how quickly May rolled around this year. I’m very excited to celebrate the beginning of summer with Memorial Day. We are having a Memorial Day get-together with our extended family at a park and so I am already thinking about what I want to take! What are your favorite recipes for Memorial Day?
When Memorial Day comes to mind, I often think of grilled steaks, sumptuous pasta salads, and desserts boasting a red, white, and blue color-scheme. I love this holiday that commemorates those who fought for our beautiful country.
I gathered up twenty-seven recipes for Memorial Day, both sweet and savory, in hopes to inspire you for your Memorial Day celebrations. What do you have planned?
27 Recipes for Memorial Day
- 1. Harris Tetter Deals has a great red, white and berry salad.
2. The Banana Split Delight from the Say Grace Blog will be a big hit with the kids!
3. Practical Mommy has a delicious recipe for Patriotic Brownie Bite Sandwiches!
4. If you don’t try the Red, White and Blueberry Mascarpone Parfait that Mama Likes to Cook created you are missing out!!
5. My Mini Patriotic Cupcakes are a quick and easy dessert treat….just pop one in your mouth and yum!
6. The Monday Box has the cutest recipe for Spiral Sparkler Flag Cookies.
7. If you want some great munchies for your celebration don’t miss these Super Easy Doritos Nachos from Couponing for 4.
8. I love desserts in jars and this Patriotic Cake Jar from Daily Leisure is perfect for Memorial Day!
9. You really can’t overdo the color scheme for a holiday party! I love how colorful these Red, White and Blue Jello Parfaits turned out from Couponing for 4!
10. Your family can cool off with this Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwich Cake that Daily Leisure created.
11. I don’t think any child can pass up a Patriotic Popcorn Ball and luckily the Thrifty Jinxy has an easy recipe!
12. You can’t have a cook out unless you have Nerdy Mamma’s Famous Southern Style BBQ Baked Beans!
13. Start your holiday off with these Red, White and Blue Muffins from Farm Fresh Feasts.
14. A picnic will be perfect if you include this recipe from Thrifty Jinxy for some Patriotic Snow Cones!
15. Farm Fresh Feasts won’t let us forget our veggies with this recipe for Soy Sesame Marinated Cucumbers!
16. Nerdy Mamma’s Red, White and Blue Cupcakes are SO cute and they are also gluten-free and vegan!!
17. I love the flavor of lemon and when Eat, Thrive, Glow added some coconut to the Lemon Coconut Bars, I was hooked!
18. If you need a tasty beverage for your party this Berry Moscato Sangria from the Fancy Shanty may be just what you are looking for!
19. A Yogurt Avocado Mango Dip will be perfect to dip your chips in thanks to this recipe from Eat Sleep Be.
20. The Homemade Popsicles from The Tomato Tart are full of great nutrients, but so tasty you won’t notice that they might be good for you!
21. A Lady in France has a delicious 5 Layer Bean Dip that would be perfect for any gathering.
22. I love this Bacon Broccoli Salad from the Baking Beauty!
23. Caroline’s Cooking has a yummy recipe for a Tricolor Dessert Trio that is almost too cute to eat!
24. Loaded Potato Salad has a place at any holiday event and this recipe from Sugar, Spice and Family Life does not disappoint!
25. The Jenny Evolution’s 4th of July Rice Krispies Pops are not going to last at a party with kids!!
26. No Memorial Day is complete without an Easy Pasta Salad! Rocky Mountain Bliss has a great recipe to fit the bill!
27. Get some fruit into your event with this pretty Red, White and Blue Cobbler from An Alli Event!
What recipes for Memorial Day are on your list? Do you have any favorites or traditions for Memorial day weekend? Don’t forget to get your Memorial Day decor too! Here are some really cute items to make your party even more festive…just click on the image to see how inexpensively you can decorate!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Easy American Girl Hairstyles Even Little Girls Can Do - October 20, 2017
- Weight Watchers Turkey Stuffing - October 18, 2017
- 7 Ways to Prepare Your Teen For Winter Weather Driving - October 16, 2017