I hope this list of Halloween Costume Ideas for Sisters will help you! I have 3 daughters and I have always liked for my kids to dress up in coordinating costumes for Halloween when possible. It can get hard to come up with new ideas and these sister Halloween costume ideas are fun and creative!
HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS FOR SISTERS
Here are some of the ideas I have jotted down over the years of cute costume ideas for sisters.
I have tried to come up with coordinating costumes that work for various ages of sisters. Some of these are easy to make at home and others you may need to purchase!
- Dorothy From Wizard of Oz and the Wicked Witch or Glenda the Good Witch
- Little Bo Beep and one of her sheep
- Ana and Elsa from Frozen
- Wonder Woman and Bat Girl or Spider-Girl
- Witch and a Black Cat
- Butterfly and a Caterpillar
- Cat and a Mouse
- Elmo and Cookie Monster
- Strawberry Shortcake and Blueberry Muffin
- Monkey and a Banana
- Pilgrim Girl and an Indian Girl
- Flower and a Bee
- Alice in Wonderland and the Queen of Hearts
- Cowgirl and an Indian Girl
- Ghost and a Witch
- The Sanderson Sisters (the 3 Witches from Hocus Pocus)
- Mrs. Claus and an Elf
- Cindy Lou Who and a Christmas Tree
- 80's Workout Girls in similar but different costumes
- Descendants Evie and Audrey and Mal and Uma
- Cheerleaders for different NFL teams
- Little Red Riding Hood and a Wolf
- Mermaid and a Fish, Octopus or JellyFish
- Zookeeper and an Animal
- Care Bears–2 different bears
- Nun and an Angel
- Pink Ladies and Sandy from Grease
- Cheetah and a Leopard
- Fairies in 2 different colors
- Baseball Player and a Soccer Player
THERE ARE MORE COSTUME OPTIONS FOR GIRLS NOW
Costumes have come a long way over the past few years and there are female versions of characters that used to be only male! Girls can dress up as practically anything and look adorable!
I love homemade costumes and try to make my kids costumes myself or with the help of my very talented mother! There are years though that it just doesn't happen for various reasons! If you don't have the time or experience to make your child's costume…don't feel bad! There are some adorable costumes available to buy!
Some of my favorite DIY costume ideas are:
What is your favorite coordinating costume from the list above? Do you have any ideas I should add to this list of Costume Ideas for Sisters?
Halloween Blog Hop
I am participating in a Pinterest Party Halloween Blog Hop! Be sure to visit the blogs below for some more Halloween FUN! Each blog will have a great post that pertains to Halloween…you will find everything from crafts to foods to costume ideas!
Steampunkary has a great post on Gothic Lolita Dresses for Halloween!
C'mon Get Crafty has a great tutorial on Easy “Funkin” Pumpkin Makeovers that is too cute!
Glitter ‘N' Spice has a recipe for Creepy Spider Ice Cream Sandwiches that look good to eat…and great for kids!
Creative Costume Ideas has some great Helpful Halloween Safety Tips with a Fun Halloween Quiz!
The Home and Garden Cafe has an amazing recipe for Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream!
Homemade by Jade has a recipe for the cutest Graveyard Cake ever!
Living Off Love and Coffee has a DIY Halloween Craft that you will love!!
My Digital Creative shows off some adorable Halloween Themed Shirts!
Best Halloween Store has a great list of ideas for a Harley Quinn Cosplay Costume!
Halloween Road has an interesting post on the History of the Origin of Halloween!
Just for Tween and Teen Girls has a great post on Spooky and Cute Halloween Costumes Tween Girls Will Love to Wear!
- 35 Summer Chicken Crock Pot Recipes You Will Love - June 8, 2023
- Ultimate Summer Camp Packing List for Kids (Free) - June 5, 2023
- Free Printable Worm Coloring Page - May 31, 2023
Such cute ideas here!
Becky Pink says
I love Little Bo Peep and a lamb, I think I will go for that for my two! Some great ideas here, thanks for sharing. Becky x #sharewithme
My daughters picked book characters one year – The older one was Wilbur the pig from Charlotte’s web, and the little one was the spider. I made costumes from felt for them – everyone loved it!
That sounds so cute! I love that book…one of my girls just read it actually!
Jenny @ Let's Talk Mommy says
Great advice and halloween ideas here. Each year I do a pair duo for my two tots but I have a son and a daughter so it gets harder. They were pebbles and bambam last year it was so cute. lol Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme