Easter Bunny coloring pages are a fun way for kids to get creative this spring. Five different bunny coloring sheets will give the children plenty of fun options.
EASTER BUNNY CRAFTS FOR KIDS
When the kids are finished with these adorable Easter bunny coloring pages then try making some cute bunny crafts. Crafting is such a fun way for kids to express their creativity and it also helps them with fine motor skills.
Sharing their homemade crafts with grandparents is always going to bring a smile! Here are some sweet and easy ideas:
- Eating marshmallows and making Marshmallow Easter Bunny pictures will make for a sweet afternoon.
- This is an extra cute Pop Up Paper Plate Bunny and would work perfectly for kids to tell a story and put on a little show.
- I love crafts that are personalized with photos and this Cotton Ball Bunny project features your child's photo and footprints! Grandparents will adore getting this as a gift.
- Kids will love using tempera paint to make Egg Carton Easter Bunnies. These are cute enough to sit on the mantel.
- Put on a show after you make some Bunny Puppets with this printable template and some popsicle sticks.
EASTER BUNNY COLORING PAGES
I have five super adorable and detailed Easter Bunny coloring pages that you can download and print off for free.
The first color sheet features a bunny hopping along holding an egg. The second page has a bunny hugging some flowers. A bunny is sitting in a basket in the third page. The fourth page shows a bunny watering a row of flowers. Lastly, the fifth page features a bunny looking at a giant Easter egg. These are all detailed pages that your kids will enjoy coloring for this holiday.
Click this link to download: Bunny Color Pages
Here are some more fun and free spring-themed coloring sheets to check out while you are here.
Be sure to share these color pages with your friends on Facebook! Don't forget to PIN this for later!