Do you know how to make blueberry jam with 2 ingredients? Well I am going to show you how easy it is to make Instant Pot Blueberry Jam with only 2 ingredients!
HOW CAN BLUEBERRY JAM ONLY HAVE 2 INGREDIENTS?
It is a misconception that jellies and jams must have a lot of ingredients. It is typically easy to make jam and the ingredient list should be short!
Jam and jelly recipes usually have fruit and some kind of sugar or sweetener. Some recipes will have pectin, lemon juice and possibly other preservatives.
The nice thing about making homemade blueberry jam is that you will know exactly what is inside!
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 INGREDIENT BLUEBERRY JAM
There really are only 2 ingredients in this blueberry jam recipe. It isn't a gimmick! 🙂
- Fresh Blueberries
I love to use locally sourced raw honey at home.
HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY JAM WITH 2 INGREDIENTS
I am showing you how you to make blueberry jam with 2 ingredients in the Instant Pot. This is a quick method and once you get the hang of it you will be making this regularly!
- Start off by washing the fresh blueberries and sitting them aside.
- Go ahead and pour the honey into the pot of your Instant Pot and turning it on to saute.
- Heat the honey up until it has melted. This shouldn't take more than 1 or 2 minutes.
- When the honey is melted add in the clean blueberries and stir to coat them with the melted honey.
- Put the lid on the pressure cooker and place on manual high for 2 minutes.
- When the time is up let the pot naturally release.
- When it is time to open the lid press the STOP button. Go ahead and turn the pot back on to saute and cook until the water has boiled off. This will probably take around 10 minutes or so.
- Test the jam and when it is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon it is ready to be transferred to a jar.
- Let the blueberry jam cool completed and then store in the refrigerator!
BLUEBERRY JAM RECIPE
You can print off the complete ingredients and instructions for how to make blueberry jam on the recipe card below.
Find out how to make blueberry jam with 2 ingredients in the Instant Pot. This is an easy and delicious recipe for homemade jam.
- 1 qt blueberries
- 1 ½ cups honey
Wash the blueberries and set aside.
Place the honey in the pot of your instant pot and turn on sauté.
Heat until honey is melted, it should take 1-2 minutes
Add in washed blueberries and stir to coat.
Place the lid on the instant pot, and place on manual high pressure for 2 minutes
After the time is up, let the pot naturally release.
When you can open the lid. Press the “stop” button, and then turn your pot on sauté mode once more and let the water boil off. This took about 10 minutes for fresh berries.
After your jam is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, remove from the pot and place in a jar.
Let cool completely and store in the refrigerator and enjoy!
If you loved this recipe be sure to check out these other fresh fruit recipes:
Don't forget to PIN this recipe so you can find it again later!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- 10 Places To Visit With Your Kids Before They Grow Up - January 22, 2020
- Healthy Appetizers for Your Next Party - January 21, 2020
- Free Printable Sunglasses Valentines - January 21, 2020