Who loves their electric pressure cooker? Whether you have an Instant Pot, a Power Pressure Cooker XL or another brand….I know you are cooking up a storm in that magical device! Here is a great recipe for Instant Pot Spanish Rice with Ham. This can easily be made in any electric pressure cooker! I LOVE rice dishes and this one is super easy to make. The added ham makes it a hearty side dish or even a light meal!
Ingredients Needed for Instant Pot Spanish Rice with Ham
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil
- 2 cups of diced ham (I used leftover ham)
- 1 pouch of Sazon Goya (Learn how you can make your own here)
- 2 tablespoon of sofrito (Learn how you can make your own here)
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of diced tomato
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups of water
- 3 cups of rice
How to Make Instant Pot Spanish Rice with Ham
- Set the Instant Pot to Sauté and add the olive oil, ham, sazon and sofrito. Stir for a about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and diced tomato warm up for about 5 minutes.
- Now add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the rice.
- Set the IP to Rice 12 minutes.
- Stir before serving.
How easy was that to make? This will be served up a lot at my house! It will go perfectly with my Easy Mexican Casserole.
More Electric Pressure Cooker Fun
I am really enjoying trying out new recipes in my electric pressure cooker. One of my absolute favorites is Broccoli Cheese Soup in the Pressure Cooker. We also love to make Healthy Chicken Enchilada Soup in the Pressure Cooker and it works great it you are doing Weight Watchers! You can check out all of our Electric Pressure Cooker Family Favorites.
What is your favorite dish to make in the Instant Pot? I am always looking for new ideas to try.
Set the Instant Pot to Sauté and add the olive oil, ham, sazon and sofrito. Stir for a about 2 minutes.
Add the tomato sauce and diced tomato warm up for about 5 minutes.
Now add salt and pepper to taste.
Add the rice.
Set the IP to Rice 12 minutes.
Stir before serving.
- Unique Fun Christmas Gifts for Tween Girls in 2023 - October 31, 2023
- Weight Watchers Skinny Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken - September 22, 2023
- Fun and Easy Ghost Halloween Popcorn Balls Recipe - September 20, 2023