Game day can mean a plunge off the wagon when it comes to watching what we eat. I LOVE finger foods and appetizers and honestly…many times I have just said….oh well and eaten whatever I wanted. Needlesstosay, I didn't lose any weight that week. This year I am trying to do BETTER and plan ahead for PARTIES. Luckily there are some awesome Weight Watchers recipes out there. I have assembled the best guilt free Weight Watchers appetizers for game day and we won't have to worry about over eating!
The Best Guilt Free Weight Watchers Appetizers for Game Day
There are some amazing bloggers who put a lot of time into creating healthy Weight Watchers recipes! It makes our journey so much easier. A lot of these can be made as side dishes for regular meals or even as your main dish.
Healthy Finger Foods
- Baked Zucchini Fries are a very healthy alternative to french fries.
- Pepperoni Pizza Mini Muffins are easy to pop in your mouth and are packed full of flavor.
- Taco Dip will be a crowd favorite and can be paired with veggies instead of chips.
- Feta Stuffed Mushrooms look elegant on a platter and won't last long!
- English Muffin Pizzas are easy to load with veggies for a filling appetizer that is kids friendly.
- Spicy BLT Cherry Tomatoes are so tasty you won't realize how healthy they are.
- Swedish Meatballs will be a crowd favorite and you won't miss the calories because of the big taste.
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Drumsticks are finger-licking good and bursting with flavor.
- Buffalo Quinoa Bites are a fun way to get some quinoa into your diet!
- Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders will fly on the platter at any party.
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders are a spicy and delicious game day food.
- Pigs in a Blanket are perfect for family parties because the kids and adults will love them.
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs will have your eyes watering, but you will want to eat another one for sure.
- Lentil Sloppy Joes are great for your vegetarian guests and are low in points.
- Cinnamon Sugar Wonton Crisps will bring some sweetness to your party without all the calories.
- Chicken Wontons are a great finger food and easy to spice up.
Don't Forget to Decorate for Game Day
I love this Football Stadium Chips and Dip Serving Set….it is great for the Super Bowl, but also any football game.
Super Bowl Photo Booth Props will make your party a little more lively and you will have some great pictures to remember it by.
Game Day Football Banners can be used over and over again to celebrate the sport.
A Game Day Football Tablecloth is an easy way to spruce up your table in minutes.
What are You Making for the Big Game?
So have you decided what to make for the big game? Do you have a favorite team? Let me know how your Weight Watchers journey is going.