Have you joined the Instant Pot craze yet? Don't worry…being on Weight Watchers doesn't mean you can't use your Instant Pot as much as everyone else!! There are some amazing Weight Watchers recipes out there just for the Instant Pot! I will thrilled to see that now there are even cookbooks….so I did some research and found the best Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbooks out there!!
The Best Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbooks
I know what is going on my birthday list, LOL…if I can wait that long! Some of these Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbooks for sure! 🙂 I read a LOT of reviews to see which cookbooks were up to par!
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Smart Points Cookbook is at the top of the list for a reason. It seems to have recipes that families will actually eat. There are lots of pictures and it gets 5 stars!!
- The Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook by Food for Life also gets 5 stars. There seem to be a lot of great tips for using the Instant Pot that readers really enjoyed too!
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook by Kathleen Penland gets 4 stars, but is really affordable!! I looked over the table of contents and most of the recipes look like foods I would love. There is also a good vegetarian section!
- Instant Pot Cookbook: The Ultimate Weight Loss Recipes for Your Instant Pot by Smart Eaters gets 4.5 stars and has SmartPoints and nutritional value for each recipe.
- Weight Watchers: The Ultimate Smart Points Instant Pot Cookbook, Set & Forget Instant Pot Recipes by Anthony Young would be my least favorite on this list…but it still looks okay. There are some recipes that I don't think I would try…but many sound amazing!
Now that I have started using my electric pressure cooker to make healthy foods….I am hooked! My family loves the Weight Watchers Instant Pot Potato and Shrimp Soup! I will be bringing you lots more Instant Pot recipes specific for Weight Watchers followers too!
Do You Have a Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook You Love?
Let me know if you have tried any of these cookbooks and how you like them. Is there one you LOVE that I haven't found yet? Do TELL!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Fun Places to Take Young Kids In Las Vegas - July 20, 2018
- Why You Should Use Personal Handwritten Journaling in Your Scrapbooks - July 19, 2018
- Garlic Parmesan Baby Potatoes - July 18, 2018