Have you joined the Instant Pot craze yet? Don't worry…being on Weight Watchers doesn't mean you can't use your Instant Pot as much as everyone else!! There are some amazing Weight Watchers recipes out there just for the Instant Pot! I will thrilled to see that now there are even cookbooks….so I did some research and found the best Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbooks out there!!
The Best Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbooks
I know what is going on my birthday list, LOL…if I can wait that long! Some of these Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbooks for sure! 🙂 I read a LOT of reviews to see which cookbooks were up to par!
- Freestyle Instant Pot Cookbook 2018 by James Armstrong is at the top of the list for a reason. It seems to have recipes that families will actually eat. There are lots of pictures and it gets 5 stars!! This is available in paperback, hardback and for Kindle.
- The Freestyle Instant Pot Cookbook for 2019 by Mandy Monroe also gets 5 stars. There is a lot of great WW specific information that readers really enjoyed too!
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook 2018 by Beniamin Irop gets 4.5 stars. I looked over the table of contents and most of the recipes look like foods I would love. The lentil tacos sound yummy!
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot 2018 Freestyle Cookbook: 100 Quick, Easy and Healthy WW Recipes gets 4 stars and has SmartPoints and nutritional value for each recipe. I always love the words…quick and easy!! Plus with 100 recipes there are sure to be some that my family will love.
- Freestyle Instant Pot Cookbook 2018 is the second volume by Jelly Bean and Jean Niles. These recipes seem to use food I actually have around the house. The recipes tend to be lower in points too.
Now that I have started using my electric pressure cooker to make healthy foods….I am hooked! My family loves the Weight Watchers Instant Pot Potato and Shrimp Soup! I will be bringing you lots more Instant Pot recipes specific for Weight Watchers followers too!
My Slow Cooker Still Stays Busy
Although I love the electric pressure cooker, I am still a huge fan of my slow cooker. It works easier for me on days I work outside the home. I am honestly too tired to mess with dinner in the IP after work! Walking in the door to food already done in my crock pot just makes me smile.
I have found some of my favorite WW slow cooker recipes in the Cook Yourself Slim Slow Cooker Bundle. I use these cookbooks a LOT and I think many could be made in the IP with a little tweaking!
Do You Have a Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook You Love?
Let me know if you have tried any of these cookbooks and how you like them. Is there one you LOVE that I haven't found yet? Do TELL!
If you love WW recipes be sure to check out my cookbooks too before you leave!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- My Favorite Submission Sites for Printables, Crafts, DIY and Recipes - October 17, 2019
- How to Properly Dispose of Prescription Drugs - October 14, 2019
- Weight Watchers Potato Soup - October 9, 2019