Valentine's Day is just around the corner and these Valentine Dipped Marshmallows are an easy treat to make. Kids love to eat food that is on a stick and these marshmallows are no exception! What a fun dessert to eat for Valentine's Day.
Valentine Dipped Marshmallows
The shelf life on sprinkles is LONG and for that reason I have quite the stockpile of decorative sprinkles. I love finding simple ways to use these pretty sprinkles to upgrade a basic recipe.
These Valentine Dipped Marshmallows look so pretty with edible sprinkles! What's not to love??
My kids love to eat marshmallows right out of the bag and so I knew these marshmallow pops would be a big hit. We made some last year for St. Patrick's Day and they gobbled them right up.
How to Make Valentine Dipped Marshmallows
- Start off by cutting the straws in half.
- Now put a straw through the center of each marshmallow.
- Put the white chocolate melts and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl. Do the same thing with the 1/2 cup of pink chocolate melts and 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil in a separate bowl.
- Microwave each bowl on high in 30 second intervals, stirring frequently, until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Now dip each marshmallow completely in the white melted chocolate.
- Before the chocolate on the marshmallow has set up dip half of the marshmallow in sprinkles. Drizzle the other half with the pink melted chocolate.
- Place the prepared Valentine Dipped Marshmallows on a baking sheet that has been covered with parchment paper. Put the baking sheet in the freezer so the chocolate can harden.
Perfect Party Treat
These Valentine Dipped Marshmallows make the perfect class party treat.
It is simple to bag these decorated marshmallows individually in clear cellophane bags and tie some pretty ribbon around the end. Kids will gobble these up!
Valentine Dipped Marshmallows Recipe
The recipe for these Valentine Dipped Marshmallows is below for you to download and use. If you need some more fun Valentine's Day Ideas be sure to check these out!
Valentine Dipped Marshmallows are a pretty and delicious treat. These decorated marshmallows make great snacks for school parties.
Start by placing a straw through the center of each marshmallow.
Place your 1 cup of white melting chocolate and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
Repeat with your half cup of pink melting chocolate and 1/2 a tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
Microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring frequently, until melted.
Dip each marshmallow fully in white chocolate.
Dip half of your prepared marshmallows in sugar sprinkles. Half way down as shown. Make sure you do this before the white chocolate sets.
Drizzle the other half of your prepared marshmallows with pink chocolate.
Place in freezer until hardened.
Don't forget to PIN this recipe so you can make it year after year!