This Weight Watchers recipe for Weight Watchers Grilled Cajun Chicken Kebobs will be a big hit with the whole family. Isn't it fun to have your main dish and veggies all on one skewer? There is something about kebobs that just entice don't they? Lots of colors, flavors and yum!
Weight Watchers Grilled Cajun Chicken Kebobs
Some days, you are really happy that you have a low-point dinner in the works. I went to the eye doctor recently and found out that after living for 43 years WITHOUT glasses….that I have to get BIFOCALS. 😯
Let's say I wasn't in the best mood when I got home and overeating was probably going to happen. BUT….eating these grilled Cajun chicken kebobs didn't send me over my points because they are so healthy! I just got lucky! 😆
How to Make Weight Watchers Grilled Cajun Chicken Kebobs
- You will take your boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cut them into bite-sized chunks.
- Place the chicken into a bowl and spray it with olive oil spray.
- Add a tablespoon of your favorite Cajun seasoning and stir to coat the chicken.
- Next, you will chop the bell peppers and onion into big chunks and place them into a separate bowl.
- Spray the veggies with olive oil spray and 1/2 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning and stir to coat.
- Now thread the chicken and veggies alternately onto metal or wooden skewers. If you use wooden skewers be sure to soak them for 30 minutes in water to prevent charring on the grill.
- Spray a cast iron grill pan with olive oil spray, or fire up your outdoor grill.
- Add the prepared skewers in a single layer. Leave them undisturbed for 6 minutes.
- Then spray them lightly with oil and flip to grill the other side for 5 minutes.
- Last, rotate the skewers to grill the sides for 2 minutes each.
- Serve hot with brown rice or salad or even some Weight Watchers Cauliflower Fried Rice.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS
This is a low-point dinner option.
There are ZERO points for myWW Blue and Purple plans and 2 points for the Green plan. Be sure you don't go absolutely crazy with the olive oil spray!
If you dip this in any dip be sure to count that!
This recipe should make about 8 skewers, and the serving size is one skewer.
On the current Weight Watchers Program (2023), it is 0 pointS per serving.
What will you be having for dinner?
Weight Watchers Grilled Cajun Chicken Kebobs are a delicious main dish recipe that is very low in points!
- 1.5 lb chicken Breast cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cut into big cubes
- 1 green bell pepper cut into big cubes
- 1 medium sized onion cut into big cubes
- 1.5 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Olive Oil Spray
Spray the chicken breast chunks with oil spay and 1 tablespoon of Cajun Seasoning.
Place the cubed vegetables in a separate bowl and spray with a little olive oil spray.
Tossed the veggies with the remaining 1/2 Tbsp of Cajun seasoning. Use less seasoning if you want to reduce the heat.
Thread the chicken and veggies alternately on metal or wooden skewers (soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes in water to prevent charring)
Spray a cast iron grill pan with oil or fire up your outdoor grill.
Add the prepared skewers in a single layer. Leave undisturbed for 6 minutes.
Spray kebobs lightly with oil and flip to grill the other side for 5 minutes
Now rotate to grill the sides for 2 minutes each.
Serve hot with brown rice or salad.
Serving size is one skewer.
This recipe is ZERO points per skewer based on using about 15 sprays of olive oil in the recipe for the myWW Blue and Purple plans. There are 2 points for the Green plan.
If you use a lot more olive oil, you will need to adjust the points.
On the current Weight Watchers Program (2023), it is 0 points per serving.
- Butterfinger Teacher Appreciation Gift Tag Printable - March 30, 2023
- More Weight Watchers Changes in 2023 - March 25, 2023
- Printable Easter Bunny Note to Child - March 20, 2023
[…] Grilled Cajun Chicken Kabobs […]