This easy tutorial will teach you how to make rainbow slime. A bright colorful slime that is perfect for spring.
Add food coloring to each bowl to make the colors of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. I have listed how many drops were used in this recipe in the notes section. Stir the color in well.
If you are adding additional glitter, confetti, or other items, stir it into the glue mixture.
To make the colors in this project, we used:
● Red - 10 drops red food coloring
● Orange - 5 drops yellow food coloring and 3 drops red food coloring
● Yellow - 10 drops yellow food coloring
● Green - 10 drops green food coloring
● Blue - 10 drops blue food coloring
● Purple - 5 drops red food coloring and 4 drops blue food coloring