This post was created in partnership with Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own.
I have a new “toy” in my kitchen that has me spellbound! Kitchen shortcuts are my saving grace and my Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™ is helping save me TIME and effort!! There are so many awesome features and I am going to show you 3 family friendly uses for the Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer that will have you ordering your own ASAP!
3 Family Friendly Uses for the Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer
What Makes the Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer Special?
One you realize what this kitchen system can do I know you will understand my excitement! Get ready to be WOW’d!!
- The Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer has 12 Smart Programs. There are chef-designed automatic recipe creations that take just a tap to make. As a result, the machine knows exactly how to pulse, pause, etc so you get perfect results.
- Smart Vessel Recognition automatically senses which vessel is attached to the base. The touchscreen will automatically CHANGE to display the menu of Smart Programs for that vessel! This is such a cool and time-saving feature.
- Did I mention the Intuitive Touchscreen? Yes, this system has a TOUCHSCREEN! The sleek, flat screen lets me choose between Smart Programs and manual options. It is also really easy to clean and durable too.
- The Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer is like four appliances in one!! It features one smart base that transforms into four high-performance appliances. There is a 72 oz. Total Crushing® Blender, a 64 oz. Precision Processor™, a 24 oz. Single-Serve Cup, and the Auto-Spiralizer.
I am using this machine in SO many different ways. Here are 3 ways this system is making life easier in the kitchen at my house.
Baked ShoeString French Fries
We do like french fries at my house, but honestly I am not usually willing to take the time to hand cut a bag of potatoes into tiny strips. I usually end up buying frozen, but they just aren’t that good. Now I can make my own shoestring french fries using my Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer.
First grab some potatoes that are around 3 inches wide and 3 inches long. Russet potatoes usually come in larger sizes and work well. If your potatoes are really big just cut them down a little bit. You can peel the potatoes or leave the peel on.
Attach the Auto-Spiralizer vessel to your base and put in the spaghetti blade disc.
Put your potatoes the Auto-Spiralizer and BOOM…they are spiralized.
Now just toss the potato strings with a little olive oil and some salt and pepper in a bowl. Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until they are crispy and golden brown. I like to turn mine about halfway through the cooking time.
Not everyone at my house likes lemon bars, but I LOVE them. It is actually dangerous for me to make lemon bars because I eat them all! 🙂 There is a really quick and easy recipe for lemon bars in the cookbook that comes with this kitchen system.
It is super quick for me to make the crust for the lemon bars in my Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer.
I added the Dough Blade in the 64 oz. Precision Processor to make my crust and my filling. Both are done using the DOUGH setting and just blend until smooth. It was easy peasy to get well blended ingredients with this high powered food processor.
Grab and Go Smoothies
My kids drink a ton of smoothies. I love that the Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer has a single-serve cup vessel. This makes mornings really easy because my daughter can make her smoothie in the Single-Serve Cup vessel and then grab the lid that is included and off she goes!
There is no need to pour the smoothie into another container because of the handy lid!! Plus this kitchen system makes an amazingly smooth smoothie!! The ingredients are blended up just right. This is no ordinary blender!
The List Goes On and On
There are SO many ways the Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer can be used. Here are some more ways I will be using my kitchen system.
- Use the Auto-Spiralizer to make Zoodles
- Make homemade salsa in the Precision Processor.
- Use the Single-Serve Cup to make homemade salad dressing.
- Rice cauliflower in the Precision Processor.
- Use the Total Crushing Pitcher to make homemade snow cones!
Watch the Action
Watch what the Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer can do!!
Win Your Own Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer
Now that you have seen what this kitchen system can do I know you want your own! What would be better than winning one?? 25 winners will be randomly selected and will each receive one (1) Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™. The giveaway is running from 11-10-17 to 12-31-17. Enter to win below!!
Grab This Coupon Code
The Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer would make a great gift for yourself or someone else. You can buy your own today and save 15% until 12-31-17 with the code JAMIE15. Order one today HERE.
Let me know what you plan on making with your new Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer. You can get recipes and inspiration at www.ninjakitchen.com. Be sure to connect with Ninja® directly on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Spicy Hot Crackers - December 14, 2017
- Weight Watchers Avocado Cilantro and Lime Riced Cauliflower - December 12, 2017
- How to Have a Stress-Free Christmas Tree Decorating Tradition - December 11, 2017