You may not be aware of how many different scrapbook monthly kit clubs are available. If you have a goal of getting more scrapbooking done this year….a monthly kit club might be the answer for you! Monthly kits can speed up the process because you have everything you need to complete layouts right there in front of you! Some kits have layout ideas included…others you can go wild on your own.
I have tried several different monthly scrapbooking kits and love researching what is out there! These kits are all geared for scrapbooking and I have added a lot of details so you can get an idea if the kit would be for you!
Ultimate List of Scrapbook Monthly Kit Clubs
This is a list of all the scrapbook monthly kit clubs I could find that are based in the USA!! I am linking each club directly to that website for your convenience! These are in no particular order! 🙂
1. Club SEI: This kit is $31.24 and that includes shipping. The kit creates 8-12 layouts that are 12×12 in size. Each kit comes with detailed color instructions. There is no long-term commitment required. You can cancel after the first shipment is sent without penalty. This ships out every other month on the EVEN months!
2. The Scrap-Room: This kit has enough supplies to make 8 or more 12×12 layouts. The kits are called Flavors of the Month and each kit comes with a sample pack of coffee! You will have access to full color detailed instructions for the layouts also. You can join the autoship program or try it out for one month for a few extra dollars. The basic kit is $23.95 plus $8.99 shipping. They also have a project life type monthly kit. There are add-on kits for embellishments, patterned paper and cardstock that seem to compliment the main kit. You can skip months without penalty.
3. Studio Calico: This kit runs $34.99 if you sign up for a year-long commitment. You can do a 6-month commitment for $37.99 or just order month to month for $39.99. These prices do include shipping. For an additional $5.00 you can add-on the Scrapbook Kit Workshop. This gives you access to videos with 3 layouts, 3 process videos and 3 inspiring ideas for the kit. You will also get 3 sketches, a digital file and access to a members message board. They also offer a documenter’s kit club (like project life), a planner kit club and a new stamp kit club.
Hip Kit Club
4. Hip Kit Club: This kit is $34.95 if you buy month to month. If you sign up for a 3 month commitment the kit price is $29.95. There is no information about how many pages you can complete with each kit and I don’t think they include any layout inspiration. You can see layout ideas on their Facebook and Instagram pages though. They also offer add-on kits for embellishments, cardstock and paper. There is a Project Life type monthly kit as well.
5. Scrapbook Generation: The Super Sketch Kit Club has materials to make 10 pages (5 double page layouts). It also includes color photos and directions for the layouts. This kit runs $24.00 plus shipping of $6.99. There are several options for other monthly kits: they have kits that are BOY or GIRL focused. They offer kits that are holiday, seasonal or generic themes. These optional kits are $14.99 and are smaller. They make 2 double page layouts. I have personally been getting the Super Sketch Kit Club for almost a year and I love it! 🙂
6. Cocoa Daisy: This scrapbook kit costs $33.95 plus $8.00 shipping. They offer a patterned paper add-on kit. There is no information about how many pages these kits will complete and no instructions are provided in the kit. Subscribers do get exclusive cut files and printables that coordinate with the kits each month. They offer a Planner Kit and a Day in the Life kit too plus several other add-on options.
Scraptastic Kit Club
7. Scraptastic Kit Club: They have a This Life Noted Kit that is $25-40 per month plus shipping. There is also a Plan On It Kit that is $25-40 per month plus shipping. Last is a Plan On It Sticker Kit for $18 plus shipping. There isn’t a lot of information about the kits on their site. I found the site a little confusing.
8. Gossamer Blue: Their Scrapbook Kit is $29.95 plus $8 shipping for subscribers. You can purchase an individual kit for $34.95 plus shipping. You can cancel anytime without penalty. They also offer Life Pages Kits and Planner Kits.
9. Elle’s Studio: offers a monthly kit that is basically tags and shapes. These are great for layouts, cards, mini albums and Project Life. They are very reasonably priced! If you subscribe it is only $12.61 and that includes shipping.
10. Scrapbook Circle: Their kit is $29.50 and includes shipping. This is for a 2+ month commitment. They have an idea gallery for layout inspiration. You will have access to digital cut files, printables and digital exclusives as a subscriber. They do offer some add-on kits. If you buy month to month the kits are $34.50.
11. Club Scrap: This site has a Club Scrap Deluxe kit that is huge and makes 14 layouts. It is $33.95 plus $10.50 shipping. You can download assembly instructions so that you can make the most of your kit. They have a smaller kit called the Club Scrap Lite that is $19.95 plus $7.95 shipping. It makes 8 layouts.
12. Freckled Fawn: offers embellishment kits each month. It isn’t technically a scrapbooking kit, but I wanted to add it because these kits do have really fun embellishments and I know every scrapper love to embellish! The kits are $27.99 plus shipping based on location. They also have a planner kit.
Premier Scrapbook Designs
13. Premier Scrapbook Designs: offers a monthly scrapbook layout kit. This layout kit is for a 2 page layout. It comes with detailed assembly instructions and precut paper! The kit is $19.49 plus shipping. Subscriptions are for 6 months.
Paisleys and Polka Dots
14. Paisleys and Polka Dots: They don’t offer a monthly kit club, but do offer lots of kits that you can order at any time. They specialize in layout kits, mini album kits, wood/altered projects and Bible journaling. The kits range in price and are really cute!! It would be a great way to get your feet wet with mini albums or new to you projects.
15. Citrus Twist: The scrapbook kit runs $32 for a one time purchase, $29 for a 3 month subscription and $26 for a 6 month subscription. If you buy the kit for 12 months you get a free kit your 13th month. There doesn’t appear to be any ideas cards included but they do have an idea gallery. They also offer a Life Kit and a Gracebox Kit.
16. Clique Kits: You can order this kit month to month for $34.95 plus shipping. A 3-month subscription is $32.95 plus shipping and a 6-month subscription is $29.95 plus shipping. If you prepay for a 3-month subscription you will save 20%. You get digital cut files and digital printables plus 2 Flair. They offer a private Facebook group and forums. There are ideas for the kits on their blog and social media. They also have some add-on kits for customization options.
17. Noel Mignon: offers a monthly scrapbook kit and a monthly Project Life type kit. They have a subscription program that is 6 months at a time and is full right now. Their kits are HUGE and they are highly recommended! You may be able to get the kits on their site before they sell out. Their Classic Kit is $65.99 and they have a Daily Diary Kit that is $35.99.
18. Apron Strings: Their Bigger Than a Breadbox Kit is $33 plus shipping. You can make a minimum of 8 pages. They also have a Smaller Than a Breadbox Kit for $23.50 plus shipping. This kit makes at least 6 pages. They include “recipe” cards with each kit that I assume are layout ideas.
19. Felicity Jane: The monthly scrapbooking kit is $35.97 plus shipping for one time purchases. If you sign up as a subscriber the kit is $30.97 plus shipping. These kits look like they always include stamps. There are printables and cut files included each month and the packaging is reusable.
My Creative Scrapbook
20. My Creative Scrapbook: This site has several kit options. The Main Kit 3-month subscription is $33.50 plus shipping. The 6-month subscription is $31.99 plus shipping. Next is the Creative Kit for 3-month at $29.50 plus shipping and the 6-month at $28.99 plus shipping. The Creative Kit is perfect for scrapbooking children and family events. There is a Album Kit which is geared toward doing mini albums. It is a 3-month subscription for $36.99 plus shipping. Last is a Limited Edition Kit and is offered for 3-months at $42.00 plus shipping or 4-months at $39.99 plus shipping. This looks like a big kit full of really cool stuff! They have some add-on kits available plus other “special” kits from time to time. Members get gifts in their kits 4 times per year. They have a Design Team Gallery where they have layout ideas and inspiration using the monthly kit.
21. Paper Issues: Paper Issues offers a monthly Swag Bag kit that is full of a little of this and a little of that! It is only $9.99 a month plus S/H. It isn’t really a “scrapbooking” kit but it full of items you scrapbook with and is a fun assortment of embellishments!
22. Swirlydoos: Subscribers pay $34.50 plus shipping for the Main Kit. If you buy it month to month it is $41.50 plus shipping. They have lots of gallery ideas for page layouts and other mixed media projects you can make with you kit.
23. Paper Wishes: They have what is called Personal Shopper Subscription Boxes. This is a monthly scrapbooking box full of supplies that coordinate. There are supplies to make at least 8 page layouts plus a card. There are full instructions included for the layouts and card. It is $29.99 plus $5.75 shipping. You also get a free $15 gift for signing up. You can cancel at any time. They also offer some other unique subscription boxes: stencils boxes, template boxes, embossing folders boxes and more.
24. Scrapbookingstore: They have a monthly Scrapbooking Store Kit that is $15.99 and that INCLUDES shipping! Each kit has over 70 pieces in it and a project inspiration sheet. There is also an option for an add-on for $7 that includes extra embellishments. If you subscribe by 3, 6 or 12 months prepaid you will save even more. This is a very affordable kit with the shipping being included. I have reviewed this kit and you can read all about it here. Here is a quick video of their kits too!
Scrapbook Super Station
25. Scrapbook Super Station: They offer a Double Feature Club that makes 4 double page layouts. They include full detailed instructions for making each layout. They include full packages of embellishments so lots of great leftovers. This kit is not a set price and varies each month based on the supplies included. The website says that it is typically $50-60 plus shipping. They show the layouts on the site and they are really, really cute!
26. Quick Quotes: The Page Layouts Kit is $19.99 plus shipping each month. The kit makes 2 double page layouts and comes with complete directions. They also include a “bonus” in each month’s kit that includes $10 worth of free paper, ribbon and vellum. They also offer an Altered Kits Club for doing cool projects or you can do their Ultimate Combo Q Kit that is both the Layout Kit and the Altered Kit for $49.99 plus shipping.
27. Embellish It: They offer a monthly kit club called the Layout Kit Club. They offer their main kit, but also an alternative kit if you don’t like the main one. If you email in before shipment you can choose the alternate kit. Club members get an additional 20% off other kits and kit clubs the site sells. Shipping is always a flat $7.50 for everything. The kit club is $20 plus shipping and makes 2 double page layouts. These kits ship out every other month and I think you get 2 months worth of kits each time. So you are getting 12 kits…but only shipped 6 times. They also offer a Bible Journal Kit Club and a Planner Kit Club.
Scraps of Darkness
28. Scraps of Darkness: They offer 2 different kits each month. The kits are called Scraps of Darkness or Scraps of Elegance. The price is the same. They run $34.50 plus shipping. These kits are for scrapbookers who want to take their layouts to the next level and make them a work of art. Scraps of Darkness kits tend to be more edgy and bold. Scraps of Elegance kits are more feminine and elegant. They have 4 video tutorials each month for the kits to help you make your layouts.
What is Your Favorite Scrapbook Monthly Kit?
I am not personally endorsing any of these kits. Monthly kits are something that are very subjective based on the individual crafter! Someone I know may LOVE one kit club….and another friend totally dislikes the same kit club based on how they scrapbook.
I will be trying my best to keep this list up to date! Please let me know if there is a kit I am missing or if something changes with a kit that is listed!
I would love to hear about the kits you have gotten and what you think of them! Have you ever bought a scrapbook monthly kit?
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- The Best Guilt Free Weight Watchers Appetizers for Game Day - January 19, 2018
- Weight Watchers Spicy BLT Cherry Tomatoes - January 16, 2018
- Strawberry Banana Breakfast Parfait - January 10, 2018