Have you heard of the Scrapbookingstore Monthly Kit? You may have seen it on my Ultimate List of Scrapbook Monthly Kit Clubs. I am so excited to be partnering with the Scrapbookingstore to review their monthly kits! (I received this kit at no charge for my honest review, all thoughts are 100% my own!) My first kit came in the mail recently and love it. I wanted to share my Scrapbookingstore Monthly Kit Review with my fellow papercrafters! 🙂
Table of Contents
Scrapbookingstore Monthly Kit Review
I received the March Upgraded Kit and am really happy with it. First off, I love that scrapbook kits take away the extra work. I don't have to go to the trouble to COORDINATE all my papers and embellishments because the company and designers have done it for me.
- I liked the coordinating products included in this kit. The papers were all from Teresa Collins. I adored the color scheme of the papers–it really got me in the mood for some spring scrapping.
- There was one page of the “stories” included. This is similar to Project Life. I like having a cardstock sheet of these stories because they are perfect for journaling or using for my Project Life albums!
- There was a 12×12 page of die cuts and another 12×12 page of stickers that all coordinate with the papers. I am partial to these large sheets of extra embellishments. 🙂
- The cardstock is PREMIUM—nice and thick. Plus it is all double-sided and that gives me a lot more options for my layouts.
- The upgraded kit comes with extra embellishments and personally I don't think you can ever have too many embellishments. The extras were a variety of brands: My Mind's Eye, Teresa Collins, Heidi Swapp, American Crafts and Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper. I liked the quality of all the extras, but my favorite is the Teresa Collins package of die cut borders. I know these will get used!!
Only One Suggestion to Make
The only thing I would like to see is MORE ideas for using the kit. I get “stuck” sometimes and like to have a lot of layout ideas. Although the kit does come with one layout idea, but I would love to see more ideas included. While I know that this isn't important to everyone, but it is a preference of mine. I know that they do sometimes have layouts on their blog and social media. 🙂
Scrapbookingstore Prices Are Amazing
I have done a LOT of research on monthly scrapbooking kits. There have been several different monthly kits I have personally subscribed to over the years. I can honestly say that the price of the Scrapbookingstore kit is AMAZING! Here is the breakdown:
- If you buy the kit month to month with no commitment the basic kit cost is $15.99 and that INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!
- A 3 month prepaid commitment is $15.66 per month with shipping included.
- If you prepay for a 6 month commitment the cost is $15.00 per month with shipping included.
- The best value is to prepay for a 12 month commitment the cost is $14.00 per month with shipping included.
- It is $7 extra to upgrade your kit and it is totally worth it! Meanwhile, you are getting WAY more then $7 in extras! Plus there is no additional shipping charges to upgrade.
There are not many monthly scrapbooking kits that include shipping for free. Shipping usually runs $7 to $10 bucks extra on top of the kit cost. Most of all, I feel like this kit is a really good value.
Win a Scrapbookingstore Kit for Yourself
How would you like to WIN a Scrapbookingstore Kit for yourself??? I know you would love that!! It is a great way to try the kit out and see how great it is. You can enter to win below and the kit will be mailed directly to you!! Be sure to grab all the extra entries for a better chance of winning!!
- Unique Fun Christmas Gifts for Tween Girls in 2023 - October 31, 2023
- Weight Watchers Skinny Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken - September 22, 2023
- Fun and Easy Ghost Halloween Popcorn Balls Recipe - September 20, 2023