Finding great Weight Watchers Recipes is key to being successful on Weight Watchers. No one wants to eat nothing but chicken breasts everyday! I am constantly experimenting, substituting and trying out new recipes. Here is my collection of Weight Watchers Recipes and it will keep growing…so don't forget to check back often!
Weight Watchers Recipes
Counting points is an all day event. All day…everyday, LOL. That means finding great recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack time and don't forget…dessert! My recipe collection is growing and growing and I hope you find some recipes you will use again and again.
Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes
These Weight Watchers breakfast recipes will start your day off right! It is always a good idea to change things up with breakfast occasionally! Don't forget that breakfast for dinner is also good.
- Easy Breakfast Casserole Only 5 SmartPoints
- Weight Watchers Baked Breakfast Taquitos
- Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Bagels with Jalapenos
- Delicious 2 Ingredient Recipes for Weight Watchers
- 20 Ways to Eat Eggs on Weight Watchers So You Don't Get Bored
- Weight Watchers Sausage and Egg Breakfast Pockets
- Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes
Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
I love soup and these Weight Watchers soup recipes don't disappoint. Soup is a filling meal and can be loaded with veggies too! It is also wonderful for leftovers. Taking leftover soup to work has saved me many times from eating an unhealthy fast food lunch.
- Chicken Enchilada Soup Only 4 SmartPoints
- Cheesy Beef & Veggie Soup Only 6 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Tortellini and Spinach Soup
- Weight Watchers Italian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Chili
- Weight Watchers White Chicken Chili
Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
Who doesn't love making an easy meal in their Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker? I love how simple these Weight Watchers Instant Pot recipes are to make! Most of them feed a crowd too!
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Potato and Shrimp Soup
- The Best Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbooks
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Jerk Chicken Soup
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Bowls
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Spicy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Black Bean Dip
- Instant Pot Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Weight Watchers White Chicken Chili
Weight Watchers Main Dish Recipes
Dinner is my favorite meal of the day and I don't have to feel guilty eating these Weight Watchers main dish recipes! Changing up dinner is important so you don't get bored eating the same thing over and over.
- Weight Watchers Baked Turkey and Pasta Casserole
- Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Weight Watchers Baked Chicken Fajita Tostadas
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas
- Weight Watchers Chicken with Strawberry Balsamic Salsa
- Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough Turkey and Cheese Pockets
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Steak and Bean Soft Tacos
- Weight Watchers Teriyaki Chicken
- Weight Watchers Grilled Asian Turkey Burgers
- Best Cookout Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Grilled Cajun Chicken Kebobs
- Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes
Side dishes help round out your meal, but finding low point sides can be hard. These Weight Watchers recipes are low in Freestyle Smartpoints and are delicious. Several of these side dishes could easily be made into a main dish with the addition of some chicken or meat!
- Weight Watchers Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cauliflower Rice
- Weight Watchers Turkey Stuffing
- Weight Watchers Avocado Cilantro and Lime Riced Cauliflower
- Weight Watchers Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Weight Watchers Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Weight Watchers Three Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Coleslaw Recipes
Weight Watchers Snacks and Appetizer Recipes
No one wants to be stuck eating nothing but carrot sticks while everyone else is eating fried mozzarella sticks! It is great to have some delicious standby snack recipes you can make for parties that are not only healthy but also delicious.
- Guilt-Free Weight Watchers Appetizers for Game Day
- Weight Watchers Spicy BLT Cherry Tomatoes
- Weight Watchers Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Air Fryer Cajun Zucchini Chips
- Weight Watchers Chex Mix
Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
Everyone needs a little sweet treat once in a while and these Weight Watchers recipes will help keep you from blowing all of your points on a candy bar! It is easy to use fruit to make all sorts of desserts.
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Cupcakes
- Skinny Cherry Vanilla Cupcakes
- Drool Worthy Weight Watchers Desserts
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pie Tarts
- Weight Watchers Triple Berry Crisp
- Weight Watchers Fruit Salad
- Weight Watchers Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad
- Weight Watchers Triple Berry Fruit Dip
- Weight Watchers Desserts You Will Love
- Weight Watchers Banana Bread
Weight Watchers Snack Ideas
Do you need some quick snack ideas to help you stay on plan? I have some huge lists of ideas for zero, 1 point and 2 point snacks. Some of these also have printables to make it more convenient for you.
- 40 1 Point SmartPoints Snack Ideas for Weight Watchers
- 30+ 2 Point SmartPoints Snack Ideas for Weight Watchers
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods List Free Printable for Freestyle Program
Weight Watchers Recipes for Lunch
Weight Watchers lunch recipes will keep you on track during the middle of the day. Planning ahead for lunch is key for me so I don't end up eating out! Leftovers are actually one of my favorite lunches.
Weight Watchers Freestyle Meal Plans
What if someone else gave you a whole plan of what to eat this week? YES!! I love finding great meal plans for Weight Watchers and it is a bonus if they are free, LOL. I try to create meal plans that include recipes real families will eat. Complex recipes with a ton of ingredients…nah. Freestyle meal plans can be a great starting off place to save you time in your planning.
Websites With Weight Watchers Freestyle Recipes
There are so many websites that have Weight Watchers recipes….but not all of them have been updated with the Freestyle SmartPoints. I don't always mind taking the time to run the recipe through recipe builder…but most of the time I am rushed!
Instead I complied a big list of websites I use that have already converted all or almost all of their recipes to show the Freestyle points!
Weight Watchers Ideas and Motivation
I wish losing weight was as simple as finding the perfect recipes. At least for me there is so much more to it. It can be a mental challenge…fitness plays a role and so many other things.
If losing weight were easy…well life would be good! We all know that it is one of the hardest things to do and getting ideas and motivation are critical.
Be sure to check out my page that is full of all my posts with Weight Watchers Ideas and Motivation to help you (and me) succeed!
Feeling supported is important. People who aren't trying or don't need to lose weight don't always understand the struggle. Finding a support system is super-duper important. Typically this can be found by attending Weight Watchers meetings. Not everyone is able to attend meetings and needs to find support elsewhere.
I created a Facebook group for people trying to lose weight with Weight Watchers and it has turned into a wonderful place to be. This group is so very supportive and positive! You can join by clicking HERE.