These Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Recipes will help keep you on track toward your goals. I love Weight Watchers recipes that use ground turkey because if you buy the right kind it is zero points! Here are over 35 recipes to get you started on a menu plan.
WHAT KIND OF GROUND TURKEY SHOULD YOU USE?
Picking the right kind of ground turkey makes a big difference in how many points the recipe will end up being.
According to Weight Watchers, the only ground turkey that is zero freestyle points is ground turkey breast that is 99% fat-free.
I have heard that some people have trouble finding this kind of ground turkey at their local stores. Typically I have no issues finding the 99% fat-free at my local Dillons and a lot of times it is discounted for quick sales.
When I find it on mark-down I will buy several pounds and cook it all up the same day and use it throughout the week in various recipes.
One thing to remember about the 99% fat-free ground turkey is that it can be kind of dry. It works great in many recipes as long as you add other ingredients and seasoning!
Using the ground turkey breast is a no-brainer for me because it lowers freestyle smartpoints significantly compared to using ground beef!
WEIGHT WATCHERS GROUND TURKEY RECIPES
I LOVE having a quick reference of great WW ground turkey recipes to pull up and use. I want to make YOUR life easier too!
So…I compiled a BIG list of amazing Weight Watchers ground turkey recipes so you can come back to this post again and again and not get bored with turkey!
These recipes are listed according to a category to make it even simpler for you to find something that sounds good to your tummy.
WW GROUND TURKEY CASSEROLE RECIPES
- Taco Casserole from Slap Dash Mom
- Baked Turkey and Pasta Casserole from Life is Sweeter by Design
- Turkey Shepherds Pie from Food Meanderings
- Taco Zucchini Boats from Life is Sweeter by Design
- Healthy Lasagna from The Cookie Rookie
WEIGHT WATCHERS GROUND TURKEY SOUP RECIPES
- Turkey Chili from Slap Dash Mom
- Lasagna Soup from Skinny Kitchen
- Ground Turkey and Vegetable Soup from You Brew My Tea
- Chili from DIY Candy
- Turkey, Corn and Black Bean Chili from Recipe Diaries
- Green Bean Chili from These Old Cookbooks
- No Bean Turkey and Sweet Potato Chili from Skinny Taste
- Cabbage Soup with Ground Turkey from Slender Kitchen
WW MISC GROUND TURKEY RECIPES
- Weight Watchers Meatloaf from Life is Sweeter by Design
- Turkey Pinto Bean Burritos from Simple Nourished Living
- Mexican Zucchini and Ground Turkey from Skinny Me Recipes
- Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps from Live Laugh Rowe
- Skinny Cheesy Taco Pasta from You Brew My Tea
- Buffalo Turkey Meatloaf Muffins by Skinny Kitchen
- Baked Beans with Turkey from My Crazy Good Life
- Caribbean Jerk Ground Turkey Freezer Meal from Simple Nourished Living
- Skinny Chimichangas from KitchMe
- Easy Turkey Stromboli from Meal Planning Mommies
- Ground Turkey with Potatoes and Peas from Skinny Taste
- Spicy Thai Basil Ground Turkey from Slender Kitchen
- Turkey Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms from Emily Bites
WW GROUND TURKEY BURGER RECIPES
- Turkey Salsa Cheese Stuffed Burgers from Drizzle Me Skinny
- Grilled Asian Turkey Burgers from Life is Sweeter by Design
- Turkey Burger from Pointed Kitchen
- Turkey Apple Burgers from Slender Kitchen
WEIGHT WATCHERS GROUND TURKEY CROCK POT RECIPES
- Crock Pot Sloppy Joes by You Brew My Tea
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers from Life is Sweeter by Design
- Cheeseburger Casserole in the Slow Cooker from A Mama Blessed
- Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs from Skinny Taste
WW GROUND TURKEY INSTANT POT RECIPES
- Turkey Sloppy Joes in the Instant Pot from Encouraging Moms at Home
- Instant Pot Goulash by My Crazy Good Life
- Easy Instant Pot Cheesy Turkey Burger Macaroni from Dash of Herbs
If you can't find some Weight Watchers ground turkey recipes you will love in this list then you may be too picky, LOL! Let me know which ones you will try first!
Be sure to check out these other great WW recipes:
- Weight Watchers King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes
- Big List of Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
- Ultimate Summer Camp Packing List for Kids (Free) - June 5, 2023
- Free Printable Worm Coloring Page - May 31, 2023
- Cricut Fathers Day Ideas Dad Will Love - May 29, 2023
Linda Bourbonniere says
I found a recipe for taco casserole on your web site and went and bought all the Ingredients and now I cannot find the recipe again in order to make the casserole! Some of the ingredients are fire roasted chopped tomato, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, zucchini, fat free sour cream and fat free cheddar cheese, Cremona mushrooms… I’m hoping you recognize this recipe and can provide me with the link for the recipe or provide me the cooking instructions. I was really Loki g forward to trying this!!!
Hi Linda, I wish I could help you but I don’t think it was my recipe. I don’t have a recipe with those ingredients. Hope you find it and have a great day!