Pizza coloring pages are fun when you are in the mood for Italian food! These free printable coloring pages can be used at pizza parties or for any occasion.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT PIZZA
If you are having a pizza party with your kids it may be a good time to talk to them about where pizza comes from! It is interesting to learn about one of America's favorite foods!!
Here are some interesting facts about pizza you can share while the kids are using the pizza coloring pages.
- Flatbread type pizzas have been eaten since way back with the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, and Romans.
- Many people believe that Naples, Italy was the birthplace of modern pizza.
- The early flatbread pizzas traditionally had toppings like anchovies, oil, tomatoes, garlic, and cheese.
- Immigrants from Europe brought pizza to the United States.
- The first documented pizzeria in the US was G. Lombardi's on Spring Street in Manhattan, New York.
- There are American pizza chains in over 60 countries.
PIZZA TOPPING IDEAS
If you are hosting a pizza party it is always fun to make it a top your own pizza party.
People love to pick their own toppings and having a big variety will make it a blast to create yummy pizza creations.
Here are some pizza toppings you can offer your guests.
- Italian sausage
- beef sausage
- green peppers
- black olives
- shredded chicken
- sun-dried tomatoes
- pulled pork
- alfredo sauce
FREE PRINTABLE PIZZA COLORING PAGES
You can download and print off these two different pizza color sheets for free.
Just click the image below or this link to download the color sheets now: Pizza Coloring Pages
If you loved these free coloring pages be sure to check these other ones out too:
I would be so appreciative if you would SHARE these pizza coloring pages with your friends on social media so they can swing by and print some off too!