If you love eating out you will want to grab this free guide that has all the Weight Watchers points for PF Changs. This is a handy downloadable PDF that you can refer to before you head out for a nice lunch or dinner.
GOOD WW OPTIONS AT PF CHANGS
P.F. Changs China Bistro is a restaurant that serves American Chinese cuisine and other Asian-inspired dishes.
Typically, a lot of Chinese dishes are fairly high in WW points because of the sauces, breading and many dishes are fried.
There are some menu options at P.F. Changs that are better than others.
WHY ARE THE POINTS THE SAME?
When you look at the Weight Watchers Points for PF Changs printable menu items you may notice that the points are same on all 3 plans for many menu items.
The reason the points come out the same despite the plan differences is simple.
When you create a recipe with the WW recipe builder you are entering individual ingredients and the points are figured based on the ingredients.
Unfortunately, when you are figuring menu items from a restaurant you do not have the ingredients and ingredient amounts. The points have to be based on the nutritional data that is provided by the restaurant.
Since the information is all based on the nutritional information it ends up making the points the same or close to the same for all 3 plans.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS FOR PF CHANGS
If you are on one of the WW plans there are some menu items that will be lower in points than others.
Here are some good options for any of the WW plans:
- The Steamed Shrimp Dumplings are 8 points for 6 dumplings. These could be eaten as a meal instead of an appetizer.
- If you are in the mood for sushi then order the Spicy Tuna Roll for 9 points.
- A cup of egg drop soup is one of the best options because it is only 1 point for the cup.
- The hot and sour soup cup is only 2 points per cup.
- If you order the steamed Buddha’s Feast it is 6 points and is packed with veggies.
- The Won Ton Soup cup is 3 points per cup.
- Another good menu item is the steams Shrimp with Lobster sauce for 10 points.
- The Ginger Chicken with Broccoli Rice Bowl is 10 points and is on the lunch menu.
- A serving of brown rice is 5 points.
- The fried rice is 16 points!! I know this is a fan favorite.
WORST MENU ITEMS FOR WW
I gave you some of best menu items to order if you are on WW. Now let’s talk about some of the worst menu items.
Sometimes the items we love the most are the highest in points.
If some of your favorites are on this list then you might want to go ahead and order it…and then take 1/2 home or split it with a friend.
- The Pad Thai is the highest point item on the menu at P.F. Chang’s. Whether you order the combo, the chicken or the shrimp it will set you back 42 points.
- Order a Fried Rice Combo for 36 points.
- The Singapore Noodles are a cool 33 points on blue and 35 points for green and purple.
- If Crispy Honey Shrimp are a favorite they are 33 points. The Crispy Honey Chicken is 36 points.
- The Chang’s BBQ Spare Ribs are 28 points.
- One of my favorites is the Tempura Calamari and Veggies…and it runs 32 points.
- Another fave of mine is the Crispy Green Beans and they are 34 points. 🙁
- The Korean Bulgogi Steak is 41 points for blue and 40 points for green and purple.
PRINTABLE POINTS MENU GUIDE
You can download and print off a free printable points menu guide for P.F. Chang’s for your own personal use.
Please don’t share this printable PDF with friends….feel free to give them a link to this post so they can print off a copy for themselves!
Click this link to print: Weight Watchers Points for PF Changs
If you liked this handy WW printable be sure to check these out:
If you make this recipe and love it…please leave me a 5 Star Rating and PIN it for later! I would really appreciate it!
- Cupid Cocoa(Pink Hot Chocolate) - November 29, 2022
- Weight Watchers Diabetes Zero Point Foods List Printable - November 14, 2022
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods List Free Printable - November 14, 2022