People on the Weight Watchers plan will love getting this printable Chick-Fil-A points guide to help them make wise menu choices. A wonderful printable to add to your Weight Watchers arsenal of tools!
IS CHICK-FIL-A GOOD FOR WW MEMBERS?
I don't know if any fast food restaurants are truly “good” for people trying to eat healthy. If we are honest with ourselves, the less processed foods we eat the better!
I am also a realist and know that eating out is going to happen in MY life and probably in your life too. We are busy people and honestly, I love to eat out.
Chick-fil-a is a favorite with my family and it is a drive-thru that we end up in quite often.
I would say that Chick-fil-a has more quality options than some other fast food dining establishments.
BEST WW OPTIONS AT CHICK-FIL-A
I have spent a lot of time figuring the points for the ENTIRE Chick-fil-a menu….yes…the WHOLE THING!
It was an undertaking, but worth it for YOU! Keep reading to find out how to get the whole printable.
I am going to summarize some of my favorite Chick-fil-a points options for Weight Watchers.
- the grilled nuggets are my favorite menu item because you can get 12 nuggets for ZERO points on blue and purple and only 3 on green.
- if you love the breaded nuggets they aren't too bad. It is only 6 points on all 3 plans for the 8 count breaded nuggets.
- A grilled cool wrap is 6 points on the blue and purple and 7 points on green. This is a filling meal with a side of fresh fruit.
- The spicy southwest salad (no dressing) with the spicy grilled filet is only 7 points on blue and purple and is 11 on green.
- The egg white grill for breakfast is 6 points on blue and purple and 7 for green.
- A big bowl of chicken noodle soup is only 5 points on all 3 plans!
- The kale crunch side is only 3 points on all plans.
WHAT TO AVOID AT CHICK-FIL-A ON WW
There are always things to AVOID at different restaurants and Chick-fil-a is no different. Sometimes I am shocked by menu items that seem fairly healthy and turn out to be VERY high in points!
Here is a summary of some items that you may want to avoid due to high points values. I wonder if you will be surprised by the Chick-fil-a points on some of these items.
- The apple sauce actually has 4 points on all 3 plans. Don't assume it is zero!
- A Greek Yogurt Parfait with granola is 11 points on all plans and is 10 points if you get cookie crumbs instead of granola.
- A large waffle fries is 17 points on all 3 plans.
- One Chick-fil-a sauce is 6 points on all plans. Be careful with sauces!!
- A packet of garden herb ranch dressing is 10 points on all plans….you may want to pick the light Italian for 1 point instead.
- The sausage, egg and cheese breakfast biscuit is 21 points on blue and purple and 23 points on green.
PRINTABLE CHICK-FIL-A POINTS FOR WW
I have created a complete menu with all the Chick-Fil-A points for all three myWW plans.
This is a downloadable 2 page form that you can fold up and keep in your purse for outings.
I ask that you please not share this printable. If you would like to tell your WW friends about it…just send them here so they can download and print this off too!
You can click this link to download: Chick-Fil-A Points for WW
If you loved this helpful WW article…please be sure to check these other great tips out while you are here and be sure to SIGN UP for my email newsletter for weekly helps!
- How to Feel Full on Weight Watchers
- Lose Weight Faster with These Tips From a Pro Who Has Lost 100 Pounds
- WW Food List for a Well Stocked Pantry (with printable)
- Tips for Staying on Plan During the Holidays
Be sure to PIN this for later and share on Facebook!