A printable list of 1 point snack ideas for WW blue plan will give you some quick and easy ideas of low point snack options. These are the kind of Weight Watchers ideas and tips that help you stay on track with the program.
WHY SNACK ON WW?
Some people cut out snacks when they are trying to lose weight.
The term snack has gotten a bad rap because it is usually associated with unhealthy, highly processed foods.
A snack is a very basic thing. It is anything you eat or drink between meals. It can be healthy or unhealthy.
The biggest reason I believe snacks are important to healthy weight loss is that they keep me from overeating at mealtimes.
Going into lunch or dinner without a snack could mean you are sitting down to a meal when you are ravenous. It is hard to restrict your calorie intake if you are really hungry.
EASY SNACKING TIPS
It is important to not snack just to snack. Eating snacks should be done purposeful and with a plan.
Just like you plan out your meals you should plan out your snacks. This will also help you eat a variety of different snacks so you don't get bored.
These easy snacking tips will help you stay on target toward your goals.
- Do not eat snacks after dinner in the evening if you can help it. This is a dangerous time of day and it is easy to over-indulge late at night.
- Try to choose protein-rich, high fiber snacks for maximum nutritional benefits.
- Keep your snacks around 100-200 calories.
- Plan ahead for when you will be away from home with portable snacks that don't require refrigeration.
- Add some fresh fruits and vegetables to your snacks whenever possible. This will give you lots of nutrients plus fiber.
- Keep your house stocked with healthy snack options and get rid of all that processed junk food so you aren't tempted.
- Don't forget to TRACK your snacks because those points count!
- Put snacks in individual bags and small containers so they are already portioned out.
1 POINT SNACK IDEAS FOR WW BLUE PLAN
It is possible to keep snacks to only 1 point if you are following the WW Blue plan.
I have a great list assembled of 1 point snack ideas for the WW Blue plan.
Here are some of the list highlights. I have tried to combine some zero point foods with foods that only have 1 point.
- Make some PB2 peanut butter and eat it with celery
- Guacamole on slices of cucumbers
- Fresh fruit and whipped topping
- Nonfat cottage cheese with some sliced fresh fruit
- A light Babybel cheese with some fresh broccoli florets
- Hummus with slices of bell pepper
PRINTABLE 1 POINT SNACK IDEAS LIST
I have created a printable 1 point snack ideas list for the WW blue plan. This is free for you to download and print off for your own personal use.
Click the link or the image below to download and print this list: 1 Point Snack Ideas WW Blue Plan
Check out these delicious snack recipes too:
Don't forget to PIN this for later!