If you are looking for a delicious appetizer then these Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls are for you. It is a crunchy Weight Watchers recipe that will become a party favorite.
Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls
Mexican inspired flavors are some of my all-time favorites. I also enjoy snacks that I can just pick up and eat. This recipe for Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls has some amazing flavor combinations and is a handy finger food.
This recipe uses shredded rotisserie chicken, but you can use any shredded chicken breast you prefer. Be sure to use chicken without the skin to keep the points at zero.
I personally think the rotisserie chicken has more flavor!
How to Make WW Mexican Spring Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Dice the jalapeno up into very small pieces after seeding.
- In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, corn, black beans, spices and jalapeno. Mix these ingredients together and taste it to see if you prefer to add some salt.
- Take the egg roll wrappers and put them in front of you diagonally.
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the lower end of the wrapper.
- Roll the wrapper up halfway and fold in left and right sides. Finish rolling to the very end and use a small amount of water to seal the roll.
- Place the Mexican egg rolls onto the baking sheet and spray with a little bit of nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook for about 30 minutes until brown and crisp.
- Remove and serve hot.
Only 1 Freestyle SmartPoint Each
These delicious little Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls are only 1 Freestyle SmartPoint each. THAT IS AWESOME!
This is a guilt-free recipe for sure. I figured the points based on an egg roll wrapper that is one point per wrapper. If the wrappers you use are higher in points be sure to take that into consideration.
More Mexican WW Flavors
We love Mexican food at my house and these Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls won't be made just for parties! These make a great main dish with some salsa and a salad.
I love Mexican foods so much that I knew I couldn't make it in WW without an arsenal of recipes to keep me busy in the kitchen.
My Mexican-Inspired Weight Watchers Cookbook is packed with lots of yummy recipe the whole family will love.
Be sure to PIN this recipe for later!
Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls are a tasty and low point snack or appetizer that will please any crowd.
In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, corn, black beans, diced jalapeno,the spices (onion and garlic powder, taco seasonings). Mix it well. Taste and add more salt if needed.
Take an egg roll wrapper and diagonally in front.
Place about 2 to 3 tablespoon of the filling in the lower end of the wrapper.
Roll up the wrapper to halfway, then fold in the right and the left sides, then roll to the very end, using a little water to seal the roll.
Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking tray with foil or parchment.
place the prepared spring rolls in the baking sheet and spray then very lightly with cooking spray.
Bake 30 minutes.
This recipe is 1 Freestyle SmartPoint per spring roll based on using egg roll wrappers that are 1 point per wrapper.