Are you ready for spring? We are deep into winter and I think people are already looking ahead to warmer weather and blooming flowers! This Weight Watchers Triple Berry Crisp makes me think of spring because of the pretty colors and the fresh fruit. Sometimes we need a dessert and finding a good Weight Watchers recipe that anyone will love is awesome!
Weight Watchers Triple Berry Crisp
I love berries. They make a great snack. Berries are full of amazing nutrients. So although this recipe is a dessert….it actually has a lot of goodness inside!
Eating more fruit is always a priority with me and between this recipe and my Weight Watchers Fruit Salad recipe…it is easy to get enough! Plus this Triple Berry Crisp is perfect for taking to family get togethers and parties.
How to Make Triple Berry Crisp
Preheat oven to 375
To make filling: toss together all filling ingredients in large bowl, spoon into baking dish
To make topping: stir together all topping ingredients in medium bowl until moistened. Squeeze mixture together to form loose ball, then break into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over filling. Bake until filling is bubbly and topping is golden, about 20 min. loosely covering crisp with foil to prevent over browning if needed.
Triple Berry Crisp is 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
I cut this Weight Watchers dessert into 9 pieces and each one is 5 Freestyle SmartPoints. I like to add some fat-free Cool Whip or whipped cream on top…but don’t forget to count those points!
Have You Heard of Antique Farmhouse?
Okay…have you heard of Antique Farmhouse? This site has the CUTEST home decor items!! Here are a few I am LOVING (and probably putting on my birthday list, LOL)
These breadboard chalkboards are perfect for writing sweet messages on or even whats for dinner.
A two-tier wire basket with wooden handles would look perfect on the table filled with fresh fruit.
Who wouldn’t love this big embossed EAT sign for their kitchen. I have just the spot to hang this too.
Let me know how you like this dessert!! What are your plans for spring?
- 1 pint blueberries
- 6-oz containers raspberries
- 6 oz container of blackberries
- Grated zest of ½ orange
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp salt
- Topping Ingredients
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup white whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- To make filling: toss together all filling ingredients in large bowl, spoon into baking dish
- To make topping: stir together all topping ingredients in medium bowl until moistened. Squeeze mixture together to form loose ball, then break into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over filling. Bake until filling is bubbly and topping is golden, about 20 min. loosely covering crisp with foil to prevent over browning if needed.
- I cut this into 9 squares and each piece is 5 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- I like to add some sugar-free Cool Whip or whipped cream to the top...but be sure to count those points!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- No Churn Lemon Ice Cream for Spring - April 20, 2018
- Weight Watchers Teriyaki Chicken - April 19, 2018
- A Day at Las Caletas Beach Hideaway in Puerto Vallarta - April 18, 2018