This Weight Watchers Triple Berry Crisp makes me think of spring because of the pretty colors and the fresh fruit. Sometimes we need a dessert, and finding a good Weight Watchers recipe that anyone will love is awesome!
Table of Contents
Weight Watchers Triple Berry Crisp
I love berries. They make a great snack. Berries are full of amazing nutrients. So although this recipe is a dessert….it actually has a lot of goodness inside!
Eating more fruit is always a priority with me and between this recipe and my Weight Watchers Fruit Salad recipe…it is easy to get enough! Plus this Triple Berry Crisp is perfect for taking to family get-togethers and parties.
How to Make Triple Berry Crisp
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- To make the filling: toss together all filling ingredients in a large bowl, spoon into baking dish
- To make topping: stir together all topping ingredients in a medium bowl until moistened. Squeeze the mixture together to form a loose ball, then break it into small pieces and sprinkle evenly, overfilling. Bake until filling is bubbly and topping is golden about 20 min. loosely covering the crisp with foil to prevent over-browning if needed.
Triple Berry Crisp WW Points
I cut this Weight Watchers dessert into 9 pieces and each one is 5 points for the blue, green, and purple myWW plans. I like adding fat-free Cool Whip or whipped cream on top…but don't forget to count those points!
On the current Weight Watchers Program (2023), it is 6 points per serving. Divide the crisp evenly into 9 pieces. One piece is a serving.
Have You Heard of Antique Farmhouse?
Okay…have you heard of Antique Farmhouse? This site has the CUTEST home decor items!! Here are a few I love (and probably putting on my birthday list, LOL).
- These breadboard chalkboards are perfect for writing sweet messages on or even what's for dinner.
- A two-tier wire basket with wooden handles would look perfect on a table filled with fresh fruit.
- Who wouldn't love this big embossed EAT sign for their kitchen? I have just the spot to hang this too.
Let me know how you like this dessert!! What are your plans for spring?
Preheat oven to 375
Spray 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 baking pan with nonstick spray.
To make filling: toss together all filling ingredients in large bowl, spoon into baking dish
To make topping: stir together all topping ingredients in medium bowl until moistened. Squeeze mixture together to form loose ball, then break into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over filling. Bake until filling is bubbly and topping is golden, about 20 min. loosely covering crisp with foil to prevent over browning if needed.
I cut this into 9 squares and each piece is 5 points on the blue, green, and purple myWW Plans.
I like adding sugar-free Cool Whip or whipped cream to the top…but be sure to count those points!
On the current Weight Watchers Program (2023), it is 6 points per serving.
- Unique Fun Christmas Gifts for Tween Girls in 2023 - October 31, 2023
- Weight Watchers Skinny Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken - September 22, 2023
- Fun and Easy Ghost Halloween Popcorn Balls Recipe - September 20, 2023