Are you as excited for warmer weather as I am? We have had some big cold bursts the past 2 weeks and it feels like spring weather is never going to get here. I am already planning fun things we can do as a family when it warms up a little more. I came up with 12 family friendly backyard games that everyone in the family will LOVE and beg to play again!
12 Family Friendly Backyard Games
1. DIY Ring Toss: I love how easy this DIY Ring Toss is to make. Plus the fact that even toddlers will have fun trying to throw the rings onto the dowels. You can paint it to match your house too!
2. Outdoor Tic Tac Toe: This outdoor tic tac toe game is cute enough to stay on the deck all year long. It can be customized to fit your decor too. Who doesn’t want to hang out on the deck and play tic tac toe?
3. Water Balloon Drop: When the weather warms up it will be time to play water balloon drop. This doesn’t involve much effort and I know a lot of laughs will go on during the game!
4. Patriotic Ladder Golf: Ladder golf is a game my kids have started loving. It is even more fun to build your own ladder golf game. This would make a great gift too…just make a 2nd set while you are building yours!
5. DIY Splash Pad: How about making something that will last all season long and bring hours of fun? This DIY splash pad is the perfect solution to summer boredom!
6. Outdoor Football Toss: You don’t have to be good at football to enjoy playing outdoor football toss. I can see my extended family loving this at our 4th of July party!
8. Checkers: I love this outdoor checkers game. It is so rustic and cute…plus it will last for YEARS!
9. Yardzee Backyard Game: Yardzee sounds like a game my kids will go nuts over. I love the printable game cards too!
10. Balloon Dart Painting with Kids: Balloon dart painting is a cool creative way to have fun. Seeing everyone’s final project will be a blast.
11. Towel Toss: Towel toss is a super simple game that could go on for hours…kids will love trying to beat each other at this water balloon game.
12. Cornhole: Making your own cornhole game really isn’t that hard. This tutorial will show you exactly what to do to have years of lasting fun as a family.
13. Slippery Tug of War: Having a slumber party at your place this summer? Well a good way to keep the kids entertained and laughing will be to play slippery tug of war! Just be sure to have towels on standby.
14. Frisbee Tic Tac Toe: Need a BIG tic tac toe game with a twist? This frisbee tic tac toe is SO fun and challenging!
15. Mini Water Blobs: Mini water blogs will be a HUGE hit. You can also make BIG ones for the adults to have some fun too!
What Will Your Family Play?
Which of these family friendly backyard games will you family be playing when warm weather hits? We will be playing these games in addition to the trampoline games my kids already LOVE! Let me know which game is your favorite and don’t forget to PIN this so you don’t forget!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Weight Watchers Food List For a Well Stocked Pantry - July 17, 2018
- DIY Sidewalk Chalk Paint for Summer Time Fun - July 16, 2018
- Green Chile Cheese Ball - July 13, 2018