Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are a spicy baked finger food that is sure to please. This will definitely become one of your favorite Weight Watchers recipes!
WEIGHT WATCHERS BUFFALO CHICKEN TAQUITOS
I have been a fan of spicy foods for a long time now even though my GI tract doesn't always appreciate it, LOL. Buffalo chicken is really popular and what is better than wrapping that yum up into a taquito?
ONLY 4 FREESTYLE SMARTPOINTS PER TAQUITO
These Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are only 4 points each on the Green plan and 3 points each on the Blue and Purple plans. That is a decent point value for a filling taquito.
Pair these with a nice salad and you have a great meal or lunch. If the heat is a little too much for you just add a little less buffalo sauce.
HOW TO MAKE WEIGHT WATCHERS BUFFALO CHICKEN TAQUITOS
These Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are really simple to make, especially if you keep boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and on hand!
- If you don't have some boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and cut up then you need to start with that. You can also use rotisserie chicken for this recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 375
- In a small bowl combine the buffalo sauce and the fat-free cream cheese. Stir or mix until well-combined.
- Add the chicken to the sauce mix and stir it all together.
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture into a thin line in the center of one low-carb tortilla and roll up.
- Place the rolled tortilla seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Once all the tortillas are on the baking sheet, spray the taquitos lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and then turn the oven to broil for an additional 3-5 minutes or until nice and crispy.
- Dip in fat-free ranch dressing if desired.
MORE GREAT WEIGHT WATCHERS CHICKEN RECIPES
If you are looking for more great chicken recipes be sure to check these out:
- Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Chili
- Jerk Chicken Soup in the Instant Pot
- Grilled Cajun Chicken Kebobs
Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are a delicious, spicy snack or dinner.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Mix cream cheese and buffalo sauce until well combined.
Stir in chicken until well combined.
Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin line onto center of flour tortilla.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and repeat for remaining taquitos.
Once taquitos are arranged on cookie sheet, lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes then broil until taquitos are golden brown (3-5mins)
Each taquito is 4 Points on the Green plan and 3 Points on the Blue and Purple myWW plans.
Be sure to PIN this recipe for Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Taquitos so you can make it over and over again!