These 2 point snack ideas for the WW purple plan will help keep you on track in the snacking department. Snacking without a plan can lead to big problems when you are trying to lose weight. This printable snack list will help you stay focused on healthy snacks.
WW SNACKING TIPS
If you are stay organized and plan ahead you will be a successful snacker.
Here are some tips to help you with snack time so you don't eat too much or too many snacks.
- When you get the urge to eat a snack first stop and think. Are you really hungry? Maybe you just need some water.
- Is this hunger from actual hunger pains or are you having an emotional eating moment?
- Be sure to always track your snacks because the points can add up quickly.
- Add vegetables and fresh fruits to your snack to help make it more satisfying and filling.
- As soon as you buy veggies and fruits go ahead and wash them and cut them up so they are ready to grab and eat.
- Plan your snacks ahead of time.
- Eat your snacks slowly.
Don't let snacking be your downfall!
2 POINT SNACK IDEAS FOR THE WW PURPLE PLAN
There are so many options for 2 points snacks especially when you take into account zero point food items that we can eat.
I have focused on foods that do have points, but that have low points. If you pair these foods with zero point foods it will give you a more filling snack.
Here are some basic snacking ideas to get you thinking. Some of these ideas are on the printable and some aren't!
- Guacamole with fresh vegetables
- Rice cakes with PB2 peanut butter
- Berries with whipped topping
- Nonfat cottage cheese with fresh peach slices
- Light cheese stick with some black olives
- Cucumber slices with some salted almonds
- Light yogurt cup with fresh fruit
- Hummus with a whole wheat pita
- Graham cracker with PB2 peanut butter
- Scrambled egg with a low-carb tortilla
- Fat-free bean dip with a corn tortilla
- A light English muffin with some low-fat cream cheese
PRINTABLE LIST OF 2 POINT SNACK IDEAS
I have created a convenient printable of these 2 point snack ideas for WW purple plan so you can keep it in your purse or on the refrigerator.
You can download this and print it off for your own personal use. Be sure to send your WW friends over here so they can print it off too.
Click this link or the image below to print your copy off: 2 Point Snack Ideas for WW Purple Plan
Here are some EASY and delicious snack recipes you can make:
Don't forget to PIN this for later and SHARE on social media!