Weight Watchers shrimp recipes are the perfect way to plan a menu where you can stick within your daily and weekly Freestyle SmartPoints. Some of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes include shrimp as the main ingredient!
WHY SHRIMP IS GREAT FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS
Shrimp is a great food for Weight Watchers. Shrimp is very low in calories. One medium shrimp is only around 7 calories.
I can eat a lot of shrimp and rack up very few calories.
Shrimp are packed with protein. Three ounces of cooked shrimp has about 20 grams of protein.
There are also a lot of nutrients packed in these little shrimp. They have vitamin B12, phosphorus, choline, copper, and iodine. Shrimp is also a good source of antioxidants.
I personally love how versatile shrimp can be and how many different easy ways there are to prepare them.
WEIGHT WATCHERS SHRIMP RECIPES
Shrimp are on our menu a lot and I am always trying to find new and delicious Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes! I have rounded up a bunch of amazing recipes and wanted to share them with you!
All of these WW shrimp recipes already have Freestyle SmartPoints figured to save you time!
Weight Watchers Shrimp Pasta Recipes
So many people run away from pasta when they are following the Weight Watchers plan. The key is always moderation and when you add in healthy protein and veggies then pasta is doable! These Weight Watchers shrimp pasta recipes are all very filling and make a great meal!
- This Weight Watchers Shrimp Spaghetti has a spicy kick and is delicious for only 5 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- It is easy to get your veggies in with this Skinny Shrimp Scampi over Zoodles recipe with just 2 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- Lemon and Broccoli Pasta with Shrimp is a little higher at 7 Freestyle SmartPoints but is a hearty meal.
- Pesto Shrimp Pasta brings a different dish to the table and it is 6 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- I love the chili flakes in this Diablo Shrimp Spaghetti for 7 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- Shrimp and Pea Fettuccine is a great way to finish the day and only 5 Freestyle SmartPoints.
Soup Recipes with Shrimp
There aren’t as many Weight Watchers soup recipes with shrimp as I would like, but I did find a few that sounds delicious!
- When corn is in season try making this Slow Cooker Corn and Shrimp Chowder for a hearty summer meal with 4 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- If you want a unique soup recipe try this Weight Watchers Instant Pot Potato and Shrimp Soup Recipe! It is yummy and only has 3.25 Freestyle SmartPoints per bowl.
- I love the spice in this Spicy Seafood Chowder and the fact that it only has 2 Freestyle SmartPoints!
Weight Watchers Shrimp Appetizer Recipes
The obvious shrimp appetizer is a good old shrimp cocktail. Here are a couple of other snack ideas with shrimp that are great!
- The best appetizers are true finger foods and these Weight Watchers Cajun Shrimp Cups fit the bill. Plus they are only 1 Freestyle SmartPoint per cup.
- Grilled Shrimp Kabobs are a great appetizer or main dish recipe and only 1 Freestyle SmartPoint each.
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Summer Rolls are so pretty and veggie packed. These are only 1 Freestyle SmartPoint each.
WW Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes
Air fryers are a great way to crisp up foods without adding oil. These Weight Watchers Air Fryer Shrimp recipes will be a hit at any meal.
- I love the bright flavors in this Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp recipe. It is only 1 Freestyle SmartPoint for a large portion!
- Air Fryer Asian Glazed Shrimp won’t last on the plate especially for 2 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- Garlic Lime Shrimp Kebobs in the Air Fryer are amazing and 0 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp is great for a crunch and only 5 Freestyle SmartPoints.
WEIGHT WATCHERS FREESTYLE BAKED SHRIMP RECIPES
If you don’t want to drag out your extra kitchen gadgets just make one of these great Weight Watchers baked shrimp recipes in the oven!
- I love sheet pan cooking and this Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli is amazing for only 2 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- Garlic Baked Shrimp is an easy dinner idea and only 3 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- Another wonderful baked recipe is this Pineapple Shrimp Fajitas sheet pan recipe for 0 Freestyle SmartPoints.
INSTANT POT SHRIMP RECIPES
The Instant Pot is a quick way to make dinner and I know you will enjoy both of these Weight Watchers Instant Pot shrimp recipes.
- Shrimp Scampi doesn’t have to be off limits and this Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi is delish and only 6 Freestyle SmartPoints!
- If you want an easy way to make jambalaya try this Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe for only 2 Freestyle SmartPoints if you use cauliflower or broccoli rice!
STOVE TOP SHRIMP RECIPES
I like to make quick stovetop dinners and shrimp cooks up fast. These Weight Watchers stove top shrimp recipes are perfect for busy weeknight meals.
- Who doesn’t love fried rice? This Shrimp Fried Rice Made Skinny is a full meal and only 5 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- The flavors in this Lemon and Herb Shrimp are outstanding and only 3 Freestyle SmartPoints per serving.
- Shrimp Jambalaya is so delicious and you get 2 big cups for 8 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- A very filling meal will be this Shrimp, Chorizo & Red Pepper Paella for 7 Freestyle SmartPoints and it is made in one big pot.
- The flavors in this Shrimp with Garlic, Oil and Hot Peppers is fantastic and the dish is only 4 Freestyle SmartPoints per serving.
- Shrimp Tacos with Cabbage Slaw are 1 Freestyle SmartPoint per taco if you use cooking spray instead of oil!
- Mediterranean Grilled Shrimp Wraps make a great lunch for 7 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- Use all those garden zucchinis in this Sauted Shrimp and Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes and it is only 1 Freestyle SmartPoints.
- A Shrimp Frittata is a unique recipe that is perfect for brunch or any meal and it is ZERO Freestyle SmartPoints.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WW SHRIMP RECIPE?
Do you have a favorite shrimp recipe? Be sure to share it in the comments below!
If you haven’t joined my Weight Watchers Facebook Group be sure to join. It is a very uplifting and positive group of people!
- Cupid Cocoa(Pink Hot Chocolate) - November 29, 2022
- Weight Watchers Diabetes Zero Point Foods List Printable - November 14, 2022
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods List Free Printable - November 14, 2022