Are you a big avocado lover? How about a Weight Watchers recipe that makes you think you are eating a yummy rice side dish without all the points?? It almost sounds too good to be true…but it’s not!! This Weight Watchers Avocado Cilantro Riced Cauliflower is a great option for people who love avocados. It doesn’t call for very many ingredients either.
Weight Watchers Avocado Cilantro and Lime Riced Cauliflower
I have been experimenting with different ways to use riced cauliflower. I can make my own up really fast now in my Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System. The food processor vessel is amazing. Some of my experiments have been delicious and others….not so much, LOL. I really like the Weight Watchers Cheesy Cauliflower Rice…and when I get sick of it then I can make this one!
Ingredients Needed for Avocado Cilantro and Lime Riced Cauliflower
4 cups cooked riced cauliflower
2 medium ripe avocados (11 oz before peeling and coring)
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1/8 to 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 + 1/8 tsp ground cumin
1 small clove garlic , minced (optional)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
How to Make Avocado Cilantro and Lime Riced Cauliflower
First mash avocados in a large mixing bowl.
Now stir in lime juice, cilantro, cumin and garlic, then season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
Last it is time to stir in warm cooked riced cauliflower.
This is best served warm with your meal!
These Avocado Items Are Perfect for Every Kitchen!
This 3 in 1 avocado tool makes working with avocados so quick and easy!
This avocado serving tray is perfect for this delicious side dish!
I love using the avocado saver pod for an unused portion of avocado so it isn’t wasted!
How Do You Use Avocados?
What is your favorite way to use avocados in your meals and snacks? They are such a healthy food option and bring a lot of flavor to dishes!
This recipe is 5 Freestyle SmartPoints for a one cup serving. That is a nice sized serving and if you pair it with some grilled chicken it is a low points meal!
This goes really well with Mexican inspired dishes too. I love it next to my Weight Watchers Baked Chicken Fajita Tostadas.
- 4 cups cooked riced cauliflower
- 2 medium ripe avocados (11 oz before peeling and coring)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- 1 small clove garlic , minced (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- First mash avocados in a large mixing bowl.
- Now stir in lime juice, cilantro, cumin and garlic, then season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Last it is time to stir in warm cooked riced cauliflower.
- This is best served warm with your meal!
- This is 5 Flexstyle SmartPoints per cup serving!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- The Best Guilt Free Weight Watchers Appetizers for Game Day - January 19, 2018
- Weight Watchers Spicy BLT Cherry Tomatoes - January 16, 2018
- Strawberry Banana Breakfast Parfait - January 10, 2018