The holidays are fast approaching and it is time to start planning the menu. The key to staying on track during the holidays is having some Freestyle SmartPoints friendly foods available. Finding good Weight Watchers recipes that taste good and are healthy is important. This may mean making a few extra dishes, but it will be worth it. Here are some delicious Weight Watchers Thanksgiving side dishes to keep you on plan.
Weight Watchers Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- A lighter version of the beloved Green Bean Casserole (6 FS SP) won't leave you feeling guilty.
- Cranberry Relish (2 FS SP) is a tradition for most families.
- Skinny Taste has an easy Slow Cooker Garlic Sweet Potato Mash (5 FS SP) that sounds amazing and is easy to put together ahead of time.
- Cheesy Cauliflower Rice (2 FS SP) is a side dish that everyone at the table will want to eat.
- Roasted Brussel Spouts (3 FS SP) are a great side dish that are low in points and delicious!
- Don't forget to lighten up your stuffing with this easy Turkey Stuffing (3 FS SP) recipe.
- Roasted Garlic Butter Carrots (3 FS SP) will be a great addition to your Thanksgiving spread.
- Most people want to see sweet potato on the table and this Roasted Sweet Potato (5 FS SP) recipe will fit the bill.
- If you need mashed potatoes on your plate try these Skinny Garlic Mashed Potatoes (5 FS SP)!
- These Sausage Stuffing Bites (3 FS SP) look amazing and work as a side dish or as an appetizer.
- Roasted Veggies (3 FS SP) bring so much color to a platter and taste great too.
- Another fun version of stuffing is this Cauliflower Stuffing (3 FS SP)!
How are You Staying on Plan This Thanksgiving?
What are you doing to stay on plan this Thanksgiving? Are you planning to make some of these Weight Watchers Thanksgiving Side Dishes to help control your calories? Do you eat smaller portions?
I have found that portion control is a big weakness for me. It sometimes helps to have special tools to make portion control easier. Here are some ideas you might like!
- Meal Measure Portion Control Plate
- Weight Watchers Electronic Food Scale
- Perfect Portions Container Set
- Portion Control Pasta Basket
Do you use any of these tools to help with portion control? I would love to hear about your experiences. Let me know what Weight Watchers Thanksgiving side dishes you are making this year!!