These 2 point snack ideas for the WW blue plan will help you when you feel hungry. I love quick snacking options and delicious Weight Watchers recipes to help me not go crazy from being too hungry!!
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN SNACKING
When snacking on the Weight Watchers lifestyle there are a few things to remember.
Snacking can be a major pitfall and can lead to a big points deficit if you aren't careful. That is why I felt it was important to come up with this list of 2 point snack ideas for the WW blue plan.
Here are a few tips to make snacking successful and help you not overdo it.
- Add fresh fruits and veggies to a snack that has points to bulk the snack up. An example is to eat a light string cheese with an apple.
- Check the points for snacks especially if you buy a brand you don't usually eat. There are a lot of point differences between different brands.
- Plan your snacks out ahead of time…BEFORE you get hungry!!
- Keep the fridge stocked with veggies and fruits that are already washed, cut up and ready to eat.
- Eat a snack before you are starving and you are less likely to over-indulge.
- Try to eat a protein with a healthy complex carb so you feel full and satiated.
2 POINT SNACK IDEAS FOR THE WW BLUE PLAN
There are so many options for 2 points snacks especially when you take into account zero point food items.
I have tried to focus on foods that do have points. Just know that pairing these items with zero point foods will give you a more filling snack.
- 1/4 cup fat-free refried beans with 1 low-carb tortilla
- 2 Gingersnap cookies (about 1/4 oz each)
- 1/2 light English muffin with 1 Tablespoon of light cream cheese
- 1 graham cracker square with 1 tablespoon of PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 3 oz of cooked ham
- 2 fat-free hot dogs
- 3 cups light microwaved popcorn
- 1 corn tortilla with fat-free bean dip
- 6 tortilla chips with salsa
- 3 ounces of diced chicken breast in a whole wheat pita
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat cooked pasta
- 1/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 3 ounces of sliced turkey breast wrapped in lettuce
- 9 low-fat baked tortilla chips with salsa
- 3 Tablespoons guacamole
- 2 teaspoons of peanut butter with celery sticks
- 11 almonds with an apple
- 1/2 cup light vanilla yogurt
- 19 peanuts
- 2 tablespoons hummus with fresh veggies
- 24 pistachios
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch dressing with fresh veggies
- 43 pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese with fresh veggies
- 1/3 cup chunk imitation crab meat
- 2 light mozzarella cheese stick
- 2 slices of turkey bacon
- 1 slice of raisin bread
PRINTABLE 2 POINT SNACK IDEAS LIST
I have created a handy printable of these 2 point snack ideas for WW blue plan so you can keep it on the refrigerator.
You can download this and print it off for your own personal use. Be sure to send your WW friends over so they can print it off too.
Click this link or the image below to print your copy off: 2 Point Snack Ideas for WW Blue Plan
Here are some EASY and delicious snack recipes you can make:
Don't forget to PIN this for later and SHARE on social media!
- Unique Fun Christmas Gifts for Tween Girls in 2023 - October 31, 2023
- Weight Watchers Skinny Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken - September 22, 2023
- Fun and Easy Ghost Halloween Popcorn Balls Recipe - September 20, 2023