Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes with Freestyle SmartPoints will help you stay on track. These delicious Weight Watchers recipes show that nothing is off-limits with this program!
CAN I EAT PASTA ON WEIGHT WATCHERS?
I have been asked and have heard this question many times over the years. People wonder if they can eat pasta on Weight Watchers.
The answer is YES. There is no food actually off-limits on WW. It is all about choices and moderation.
Pasta is something that most people love and it can be a problem food. The good news is that there are wonderful Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes out there to help us.
WEIGHT WATCHERS PASTA RECIPES
I have researched and found some amazing Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes and they all have the Freestyle SmartPoints figured. This saves you TIME!!
I have broken these Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes down into categories to make it easier for you!
WEIGHT WATCHERS PASTA RECIPES FOR SOUPS
You know that I love soup and it is a great way to lose weight because soup is usually very filling. These soup recipes all have pasta in them and are WW friendly.
- This WW Italian Chicken Noodle Soup is quick and easy to fix and perfect comfort food for just 3 Freestyle points.
- Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup is a flavorful twist on an old favorite for 4 Freestyle points.
- Chicken Pasta Fagioli can be made in the slow cooker for busy working moms and is 1 Freestyle point.
- I love the flavors of this Asian Chicken and Noodle Soup recipe for only 3 Freestyle points.
WEIGHT WATCHERS PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPES
Casseroles are typically comfort food and we have to be careful to make adjustments so that the casseroles are healthier and don't use up all of our points. These Weight Watchers pasta recipes are for healthier versions of your favorite casseroles.
- I love the way this Baked Turkey and Pasta turned out and the whole family loved it for only 4 Freestyle points.
- WW Lasagna doesn't have to be forgotten about and this recipe has actual lasagna noodles in it too! It is 6 Freestyle points.
- Cheesy Chicken Pasta is sure to become a new favorite with 6 Freestyle points.
- The feel of home permeates this Chicken Noodle Casserole for 5 Freestyle points.
WEIGHT WATCHERS PASTA RECIPES IN THE SLOW COOKER
The slow cooker can help keep us on track for dinner especially if we make these WW friendly recipes.
- This Spaghetti Frittata is a unique and delicious recipe and only 4 Freestyle points.
- I love spice and this Slow Cooker Kickin' Chicken sounds delish for 7 Freestyle points.
- Sometimes I just want good old spaghetti and this Skinny Spaghetti recipe fits the bill at only 5 Freestyle points!
- The kids are going to love this Cheeseburger Casserole in the crock pot and you will love that it is 7 Freestyle points.
- Lasagna Soup is a fun way to eat lasagna and it is only 6 Freestyle points.
WEIGHT WATCHERS TRADITIONAL PASTA RECIPES
There are some traditional pasta recipes we just don't want to live without. Luckily they can be made healthier and these recipe prove it!
- Who wouldn't want to try this WW Chicken Alfredo recipe for 6 Freestyle points?
- WW Macaroni and Cheese does not disappoint for 6 Freestyle points. Sometimes we just need mac and cheese!
- Who doesn't love Chicken Lo Mein especially if it is only 6 Freestyle points.
WEIGHT WATCHERS INSTANT POT PASTA RECIPES
The Instant Pot is very popular right now and some great Weight Watchers pasta recipes can be made in it!
- This Instant Pot Cheesy Penne with Meatballs is higher in points at 10 Freestyle points, but will be worth it!
- I can't believe this Instant Pot Goulash is only 3 Freestyle points!!
- Everyone at my house will eat this Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese and so will I with only 7 Freestyle points!
- I love the flavors in this Instant Pot Italian Creamy Chicken Pasta recipe with only 6 Freestyle points.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WW PASTA RECIPE?
Do you have a favorite Weight Watchers pasta recipe? I would love to hear about it!
Don't forget to PIN this post so you can refer back to it later!