These 20 ways to eat eggs on Weight Watchers so you don't get bored will really assist you in getting out of an egg rut! Eggs are a nutritious and low point option for WW. The problem is that eating the same food over and over again can get old.
WHY EAT EGGS?
Eggs are a very inexpensive food especially when you consider how nutritionally packed an egg is.
This is a protein packed food that also contains vitamins B2, D, B6, B12, selenium, zinc, iron and copper.
Eggs are quick to cook and are available anywhere you go! This makes eating eggs on Weight Watchers easy especially if you are traveling.
WW POINTS FOR EGGS
If you are following the WW program then you know they like eggs! Eggs are low to no points depending on the plan you follow.
The green plan counts 2 points for each egg.
The blue and purple plan list eggs as zero point foods.
Eating eggs on Weight Watchers is a win-win!
20 WAYS TO EAT EGGS ON WW
There is nothing worse than getting BORED with a zero-point food item on WW.
I love eggs, but I try to make sure to eat them a variety of ways so I don't get sick when I see one!
Here are some great ideas of how to keep eggs on Weight Watchers fresh and new!
- Boiled eggs–okay this is a given, right? A lot of people keep some boiled eggs ready to go in the fridge and grab one when they need a quick snack. They are also easy to take along as part of lunch on the go.
- Classic Fried Egg–There are lots of ways to “fry” an egg. I have a certain way I cook my eggs that I love and don't get sick of eating….I spray my pan with nonstick cooking spray and then cook my eggs so the yolk is runny and the white is done. Instead of salt and pepper I sprinkle then with Cajun Seasoning. How do you like to fry your eggs?
- 2 Ingredient Pancakes–if you need a “sweet” breakfast try making 2 ingredient pancakes with low sugar syrup. Eggs are the main ingredient.
- Fried Egg Sandwich with 1 point bread–Putting an egg between 2 slices of bread and a little bit of mayo changes the whole taste of an egg!
- Easy Breakfast Casserole–this casserole is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner and easy to customize to please the whole family.
- Egg Salad Sandwich with 1 point bread–I love egg salad sandwiches and by being careful about how much mayo you use the points can be kept low.
- Egg Salad Stuffed Celery–have some leftover egg salad? Fill some celery sticks up with egg salad and you have a protein-packed snack.
- Lunch won't be boring if you make Turkey Egg Wraps! These are very low in points.
- Egg Salad Cucumber Canapes–Another fun idea that makes a nice looking appetizer tray is to put some egg salad on top of sliced cucumbers (instead of bread or toast).
- Slow Cooker Egg & Sausage Puff–this is a pretty dish that makes a wonderful brunch.
- Omelet–omelets are perfect for any meal and can be made to order. You can fill your omelet with fresh veggies, salsa, diced ham, sliced turkey…the possibilities are endless.
- Quiche–I love Quiche and don't feel deprived at all when I eat it! Try this Southwestern Quiche with a Low Carb Crust for something new.
- Scrambled Eggs with Mix-ins–Sometimes my omelet attempts don't turn out so hot so instead I will make scrambled eggs with mix-ins. I add the same types of foods I would to an omelet.
- Greek Frittata–who doesn't love a little feta cheese? This recipe will wow you with flavors.
- Baked Turkey & Egg Cups—line a muffin tin with thinly sliced fat-free turkey breast and then put an egg on top. You can scramble it or put it in whole. Add veggies if you want. Bake for around 15 minutes at 400 or until the egg is done to your liking.
- Instant Pot Egg Bites–these egg bites are great for a grab and go breakfast.
- Breakfast burrito–throw some scrambled eggs and salsa into a corn tortilla.
- Baked Breakfast Taquitos–I love a versatile recipe that can work as breakfast or even as an appetizer for a party.
- Egg Drop Soup–egg drop soup is easy to make and low in points.
- Egg Muffin Cups–a good way to incorporate more veggies into your day!
- A Shrimp Frittata is a delicious brunch recipe that combines shrimp, eggs and cheese for a delightful result.
EGGS MADE EASY
There are some really fun and time-saving products that make eggs easier to prepare. Here are some of my favorites!
- Getting the shell off of eggs is one of my LEAST favorite cooking activities. I stink at it, LOL. This Grania Egg Stripper gets amazing reviews and might actually make my plate of deviled eggs look appealing!
- I don't know why, but I think poached eggs taste better….but I don't like trying to poach them in a saucepan. The Premiumwares Eggssentials Poached Egg Maker will let me poach 6 eggs at once and the whole family can enjoy breakfast!
- Putting an egg on my English muffin makes my tummy happy some mornings. I like using a microwave egg maker so the egg is just the right size for the muffin. Quick and EASY!
HOW DO YOU EAT EGGS ON WEIGHT WATCHERS?
Do you like eggs? What is your favorite way to eat eggs on Weight Watchers? Comment and let me know!
If you make this recipe and love it…please leave me a 5 Star Rating and PIN it for later! I would really appreciate it!