A free printable Witch Coloring Page that is perfect for your children to color for Halloween. This color sheet will get you in the Halloween spirit for sure!
HOMEMADE WITCH COSTUME IDEAS
Witches are a common costume idea for Halloween. I see everyone from babies to adults dressed up as a witch.
All three of my girls went as a witch when they were kids. My mom made a beautiful witches cape out of purple satin and all three girls wore it!
There are scary witch costumes and nice witch costumes.
I like that a witch costume is very easy to throw together with items you can find at a local thrift store.
Here is a list of items you need for a homemade witch costume:
- A witch's hat is a very important part of the costume. It is usually pointy and has a big round wide brim.
- A gown is the next part of the costume. Something loose and flowy is perfect and black is a common choice.
- It is fun to carry a broom of some kind.
- Long striped socks can make the costume more colorful.
- Shoes are necessary and can be either black boots or some pointy-toed shoes.
PREMADE WITCH COSTUMES
If you don't have time to create a witch costume at home, no worries. There are tons of options available for purchase.
This will give you more time to finish the witch coloring page!
Here are some fun and affordable witch costumes:
- Wizard of Oz Wicked Witch Tutu Costume is perfect for little girls and is green and black.
- An elegant witch dress for girls has a sparking orange tutu skirt and is adorable.
- Little girls will love this Barbie Witch Costume that has pink and black with a darling little matching hat.
- It is always fun to go with a traditional witch costume!
PRINTABLE WITCH COLORING PAGE
You can download and print off this free printable witch coloring page for your own personal use.
Click this link to download and print: Witch Coloring Page
If you liked this fall themed coloring page be sure to check out these other free coloring pages:
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!