This Weight Watchers Turkey Egg Wrap is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This Weight Watchers recipe uses a wrap made from eggs instead of the traditional tortilla.
Weight Watchers Turkey Egg Wrap
I love the flavors in this Weight Watchers Turkey Egg Wrap. The egg wrap brings a new texture and packs in some extra protein. This is a great way to eat a wrap without eating bread or using a tortilla.
There are lots of ways to customize this recipe and it is possible to make it ZERO points if you want!
Ingredients Needed for Weight Watchers Turkey Egg Wrap
I love that I typically have these ingredients on hand at home. This is a good recipe to throw together at the last minute when you are having trouble thinking of what to eat.
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Sliced Turkey Breast
- Turkey Bacon
- Spinach Leaves
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
How to Make a Weight Watchers Turkey Egg Wrap
You are basically making a tortilla out of eggs! It can be a little tricky..but worth it for the low points.
- In a small bowl whisk the corn starch and water together.
- Add the eggs in and whisk well.
- Take a large skillet and put it on medium-high heat. Spray the skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Be sure to coat the entire skillet.
- Add the egg mixture and move the pan around so that the eggs cover the entire bottom of the skillet in a thin layer. Allow it to cook for a couple of minutes and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use a LARGE spatula (this helps so much!!) and gently flip the egg layer over and cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Add the toppings to the egg layer starting with cheese.
- Roll the egg wrap up and then cut in half to make eating it easier.
This can be kind of fragile…so you may need to eat it with a fork!
Easy to Customize Turkey Egg Wrap
This Weight Watchers Turkey Egg Wrap recipe is easy to customize. If you make the recipe as the directions state and don't change any ingredients then it is 4 Freestyle SmartPoints for the whole thing.
If you leave off the cheese and turkey bacon this will be ZERO points!
You can add other veggies if you prefer or use a smaller amount of cheese and only 1 slice of turkey bacon.
Recipe for Weight Watchers Turkey Egg Wrap
You can download and print off this recipe for the Weight Watchers Turkey Egg Wrap by using the recipe card below.
This Weight Watchers Turkey Egg Wrap is perfect for any meal and packs a high protein punch. It is also possible to make this a zero point recipe with a few modifications.
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 slices sliced turkey breast 99% fat free
- 2 slices turkey bacon cooked
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Add the two eggs and whisk again until combined.
Heat a large skillet over low-to-medium heat. Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Pour in the egg mixture and lift the pan - tilting to each side so the egg completely covers the bottom of the pan in a thin layer. Allow it to cook for just a couple of minutes. Sprinkle on desired amount of salt and pepper.
Using a large wide spatula, gently lift the outer edges of the egg and then flip it over to cook the remaining side for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
Add desired toppings, starting with shredded cheese.
Gently roll up the egg wrap and slice in half for easier eating.
If you make this according to the ingredients listed the whole wrap is 4 Freestyle SmartPoints.
If you leave off the cheese you can decrease this by 2 points. If you leave off the turkey bacon you can decrease it by 2 points.
You can add other zero point veggies to this wrap.
Be sure to check out these other lunch ideas for Weight Watchers! Don't forget to PIN this recipe to make later!