Do you have a baby girl? Maybe like me…you have 3 baby girls…one of whom is a senior and you still have baby pictures to scrapbook! So any scrapbooker with baby girl pics is going to need some baby girl scrapbook page ideas to get started. These ideas will really help with your scrapbooking!
Baby Girl Scrapbook Page Ideas
There are endless baby girl scrapbook page ideas, but one way I got started all those years ago was to base a lot of my pages on the pictures I had taken.
I would chose paper based on the outfit color my daughter was wearing in the picture. It helped me narrow down my focus for the layout. Of course I am a little fanatical about color coordination, LOL.
There are some layouts that you just have to do though…these ideas never get old and your girls will LOVE looking back at these books! I am listing as many baby girl scrapbook page ideas as I can think of so that we can go wild and get these baby memories in books!
Did I mention that my youngest hardly has any layouts done??? I have so much to do! Find out how I use page kits to speed up my scrapbooking process!
100 Baby Girl Scrapbook Page Ideas
- Welcome to the World–can add hospital bracelets and birth photos
- It's a Girl–can either do sono pics or newborn pictures
- Love at First Sight
- Little Bundle of Love
- Changing It Up–first diaper change
- Name layout–featuring your daughter's name as the title
- Baby Girl's Nursery–show off the nursery
- Welcome Home–pictures of leaving the hospital and arriving home the first time
- Our Little Miracle–pictures of baby with both parents
- Rock-a-Bye–with pictures of you or someone rocking your baby
- Baby Kisses–add photos of people kissing on the sweet baby
- 10 Little Toes–show off those tiny little toes
- Sweet Little Piggies—another idea for a toes layout
- Cute as a Button–this can be any adorable pictures you want to highlight
- Mommy's Little Girl—pics with mommy
- Daddy's Little Girl–pics with daddy
- Grandma's Grand Girl–pics with grandpa
- Proud Papa–pics with grandpa
- Sugar and Spice–more sweet baby pics
- Peek-a-Boo Baby–playing peek-a-boo with the baby
- Cutie Patootie–there are never enough layout ideas for the neverending supply of cute pics
- Lil' Pumpkin–great for 1st Halloween pictures
- Sweet Milk Monster–pics of baby nursing or bottle feeding
- The Many Faces of ____–show a variety of funny baby faces, all those blooper shots!
- Thank Heaven for Little Girls–I love to showcase photos of a sleeping baby
- Heaven Sent
- Sleepy Time–more sleepy pictures
- Bathing Beauty–first bath or any bath!
- Mommy's Little Mermaid–more bathtub layouts
- 100% Sweet
- Picture Perfect–first photo shoot
- Dressing Up Baby
- Headbands and Hairbows–show a variety of photos with baby wearing bows and headbands
- Born to Shine
- You Color My World
- Grins and Giggles–first smiles and laughs
- Little Christmas Angel
- Brown Eyed Girl or Blue Eyed Girl–or green, etc.
- Apple of Our Eye
- Huggable Loveable You
- Magical Moments
- Spoonful of Sugar
- One of My Favorite Things
- Rockin' and Rollin'–first time rolling over
- Boot Scootin'–army crawls
- Good Night Moon
- Siblings for Life, Friends Forever–pictures of baby with older siblings
- Little Sister
- Sweet Dreams–you can't have too many sleeping baby layouts
- So Stink'in Cute–this is adorable with a skunk theme
- Little Miss Sunshine–use the sunbeams for journaling
- One Month Old
- Two Months Old…I think you get the gist..a layout for each month for the 1st year
- Big Yawns–so cute to catch those yawns on film
- It's a Girl Thing
- Look Whoo's Walking–first steps
- 1st Words–put the firsts words all over layout
- Bathtub Baby
- You are My Sunshine–this title is cute with outdoor sunny day pics
- On the Go–crawling pics
- Pint-Sized Princess–perfect for walking pictures
- Ready, Set, Smile–have an toothy grins?
- First Tooth
- Sweet Snuggles
- Feeding Frenzy–those first moments trying real food
- Baby Fever–first time baby is sick
- Toy Time–pictures of baby with her favorite toys
- Blessings Come in Tiny Packages
- I'm Spoiled but not Rotten
- All Wrapped Up–perfect title for bundled up babies
- Baby It's Cold Outside–first snow
- Diaper Duty
- Got Milk?–first sippy cup
- Company–first visits from friends/relatives
- Magical Milestones–collage of several different milestones
- Midnight Giggles–for those nights when baby just won't go to sleep
- Growing Like a Weed
- Nighty-Night–bedtime rituals
- Baby Buns–yes baby buns are adorable and deserve a layout!
- Queen of Cute
- Dirty Diapers & Sleepless Nights
- Bottles, Bibs, Blankets & Booties–pics of all the baby STUFF!
- Sweet Beginnings
- Bouncing Baby–great for pictures of baby in a bouncy seat or play saucers
- Squeaky Clean–I love this title for a picture of baby bundled in a towel right after a bath
- Feeling Frilly–all dressed up
- Accidents Happen–baby feeding themself and food all over high chair!
- Books & Baby–reading to baby
- Cruisin' Along–when baby is standing up and holding onto furniture
- Crash & Burn–for those first boo-boo's and falls
- Crocodile Tears
- Dolly and Me–baby girl and her first cloth baby doll
- My Girl
- Pretty as a Picture–professional photos
- Binkies and Blankies–pictures with baby and her lovies
- Barefoot Baby–baby walking barefoot–get pics of the little feet!
- Not Beary Scary–first Halloween pictures
- 100% Lovable
- Butterfly Kisses
So Many Layouts To Choose From
This list gives you so many baby girl scrapbook page ideas. Don't forget about all the first holidays during the year and any other firsts you think of that I don't have listed.
Really the only problem with scrapbooking babies is that there are usually THOUSANDS of pictures taken and it is really hard to not scrapbook them all!!
Where will you start with your baby girl scrapbook? Be sure to check out how I stay organized to get more scrapping done! I would love to see some of your layouts…email me or join my Sweet Scrapbooking Facebook Group and share there!
- 35 Summer Chicken Crock Pot Recipes You Will Love - June 8, 2023
- Ultimate Summer Camp Packing List for Kids (Free) - June 5, 2023
- Free Printable Worm Coloring Page - May 31, 2023
Deanna M Anthony says
I started scrapbooking when my youngest was born. She turned 21 the other day. So, yeah, I have baby pictures! lol I spent a lot of time making gift albums for years and really neglected my own. I hope to remedy that soon. I truly enjoy scrapbooking and haven’t done anything in quite some time.
You are much nicer than I am…I have never made someone a gift album!! 🙂 I probably never will, lol…except maybe for my kids someday when I have grandkids. I hope you get back to it soon! Thanks for stopping by!