These free heart coloring pages are perfect to get in the mood for Valentine’s Day. Free printable coloring pages are perfect for Valentine’s Day class parties.
HEART ACTIVITIES FOR VALENTINES DAY
Valentine’s Day is synonymous with hearts. Cupid, arrows, hearts all make us think of February and love day.
It is easy to do heart activities in February. After the kids finish these heart coloring pages here are some more fun ideas:
- A Heart Lacing Activity is fun for younger children and helps with fine motor skills.
- Kids will get a kick out of doing Heart Bubble Wrap Painting and the end result is cute!
- A Heart Suncatcher is easy for children to make and looks lovely in the window.
- Silly Heart Valentine Puppets will get the creative juices flowing and maybe some laughs too.
- You can do a fun group activity and make a long paper heart chain to put around the room.
HEART DECORATIONS FOR VALENTINE PARTIES
If you are throwing a party in February you may want to decorate with a heart theme.
It is easy to decorate with hearts and here are some great ideas:
- Heart Garlands look lovely hanging on mantels or on bare walls or chalkboards. The garlands come in all kinds of materials like felt, paper, cardstock, etc.
- Kids always love balloons and heart-shaped balloons are very inexpensive. Get a variety of colors to add to the fun!
- LED Heart Lights are a great way to bring some bling to the party.
- Don’t forget the heart-themed paper plates, cups, and napkins for the party.
FREE PRINTABLE HEART COLORING PAGES
I have two different heart coloring sheets that you can download and print off for your own personal use.
Just click this link or the image below to download: Heart Coloring Pages
If you love Valentine-themed printables be sure to check these out:
- Valentine Day Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Pizza Valentines
- Owl Valentines Printables
- You Float My Boat Valentine Printable
Be sure to PIN this for later!