We were introduced to this BLT Pasta Salad a couple of summers ago when my cousin’s fiance brought it to a family gathering. My daughter and I LOVED it! I asked for the recipe and we have been making it ever since!
This salad is just plain tasty. It is very easy to make and doesn’t call for a long list of ingredients. It is so good to take to parties and holidays.
My oldest daughter absolutely loves this BLT Pasta Salad that she wanted to learn to make it herself. She makes it at least once a month and has it for snacks, etc. I try to just keep the ingredients on hand for when she feels like whipping up a batch!
Have you ever had BLT Pasta Salad? Do you like pasta salads? What is your favorite?
- 12-16 oz. pasta of your choice
- 1 can Ro-Tel drained
- 1/3-1/2 cup mayonnaise light is fine
- 1/4-1/3 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken breast
- 2-3 oz. container of real bacon pieces
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves coarsely chopped
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain and rinse under cold water until pasta has cooled.
In a large bowl, stir together Ro-Tel, mayo and garlic salt.
Add pasta, chicken and bacon and combine.
Lastly, add spinach and gently toss together.
Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.
You can use light mayo to reduce the calories a little bit. You can also use whole wheat pasta. If you are short on time you can use canned chicken breast that is drained and chopped up. If you prefer to cook and crumble your own bacon instead of using real bacon pieces that is also an option.
Depending on how many ounces of pasta you use...you may want to use the larger quantities of mayo and garlic salt. Some people like more "sauce" on their pasta salad than others.
Adapted from Ready, Set, Eat
- Cupid Cocoa(Pink Hot Chocolate) - November 29, 2022
- Weight Watchers Diabetes Zero Point Foods List Printable - November 14, 2022
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods List Free Printable - November 14, 2022