This Cupid Cocoa Valentine's Printable is an excellent way to make a fun homemade Valentine's Day gift that everyone will love! Snuggling up with a warm cup of coca sounds just about perfect! And the best part? These printable treat bags are FREE for you to print, and use!
Table of Contents
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CUPID COCOA VALENTINE'S PRINTABLE?
This Valentine-themed printable gives you everything that you need to put cute, adorable gift tags on a packet of hot cocoa.
Long gone are the days of stressing out about spending hours on handmade cards and gifts. This printable Cupid gift tag is going to save you time – and stress!
This fun Cupid printable will give you 6 gift tags that are loaded with hearts and cupid. There is a place on the back to sign their name.
What more could you want from a free Valentine gift tag?
WHAT ARE GOOD GIFT IDEAS TO USE THESE CUPID GIFT TAG PRINTABLES WITH?
You can really have fun with these printable gift tags. Here are some ideas for how to use the Cupid Cocoa Valentine's Printable Tags:
- Buy a huge box of hot chocolate packets from the store and attach one to each one. BOOM – just like that, an awesome class gift for school-age children.
- If you're wanting to make it a bit more personal, you can give hot chocolate bombs out with these tags attached.
- Make your own hot cocoa mix and put it into cute jars. Add some hot chocolate toppings like marshmallows and chocolate chips. Then attach the cupid cocoa gift tags to the jar for a lovely gift for friends or coworkers.
HOW TO ATTACH THE CUPID COCOA VALENTINE'S PRINTABLE TAGS
If you plan to use these sweet little treat bag topper tags it is simple to do.
- Print the tags off on white cardstock. (the link to print is further down the page)
- Cut the tags out. I like to use a paper trimmer for nice even edges.
- Fold the tags in half lengthwise.
- Place the tag onto the top of the packet of hot chocolate and add a staple or two to hold in place. If you would prefer to not use staples then use double-sided tape to attach so the tape isn't seen.
- If you want to put the hot chocolate packet inside a clear bag that is also fine!
WHY DO I OFFER FREE PRINTABLES TO MY READERS?
Because I appreciate all of you so very much. It's my way of saying “thank you” by gifting you a little something from my small space on the web.
Freebies are always fun – especially when it's something that you'll actually use!
All I ask for in return is that you share my site with your family and friends. They can come to visit and get their own free printables and inspiration. Every person who comes to the site is what helps my page grow – and I'm so thankful that each of you helps!
These are for personal use only and are copyrighted!
I would also appreciate any shares on social media platforms like Facebook and Pinterest!
HOW DO I PRINT THIS CUPID COCOA VALENTINE'S GIFT TAG?
If you're ready to get a jump on your Valentine's Day planning…it's totally simple to do!
Just click the link below and you can print off the completely free Cupid Cocoa Valentine's printable gift tag. A download link should pop right up. It will give you the option to download and save the PDF to your device or you can choose to just print right then.
Click the link button below to print.
MORE VALENTINE'S DAY FUN
- Valentine’s Day Bingo Cards for Classroom
- Printable Sip Sip Hooray Valentines
- Printable Apple of My Eye Valentines for Applesauce
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!