Children love to play bingo and this set of Valentine's Day Bingo Cards for the classroom will keep the whole class smiling during the party. There are 16 different bingo cards you can download and print off for your school Valentine's Day party.
BEST BINGO PRIZES
The reason people like bingo is because they want to win prizes. If you are using these Valentine's Day Bingo Cards in a school setting then cash prizes won't work, LOL.
There are tons of things you can get as prizes. It is nice to have a variety of items and let the children pick their prize.
Remember to keep the children's ages in mind when buying prizes.
You might want to have one grand prize and do a black out round at the end of the party.
Here are some great and inexpensive bingo prizes to consider:
- If you have a very limited budget then buy a prize pack for kids. These have lots of small kid toys and usually cost $20 or less.
- Dinosaur Eggs are fun for kids. The eggs are excavated to reveal a dinosaur toy inside.
- Paracord bracelets are loved by boys and girls. Buy a pack that includes all different colors and styles so kids can pick the one they like.
- Give out games as prizes. Board games and card games make fun and educational prizes.
- You may want to play book bingo and the prizes are all books.
- Squishies are very popular and also can be purchased in packs so they are inexpensive.
BINGO SUPPLIES NEEDED
These Valentine's Day Bingo Cards for the classroom are played using Valentine-themed pictures instead of the usual numbers.
You won't need the barrel of numbers to play this game.
The classroom set of bingo cards includes a calling key. You will print off the calling key and it is each of the pictures used on the card. Just cut the pictures apart.
Just mix the pictures up and draw one out for each call. Hold the picture up so the kids can see if they have it on their card.
You will also need bingo daubers or something to use to mark the spots on the bingo cards.
If you are going to be playing multiple games I would suggest using beans to mark the spaces so the cards can be reused.
Here are a few tips to make your classroom bingo game a success.
- Go over the rules at the beginning of the game. Most people know how to play bingo but there may be some kids in the room who have never played.
- If you are going to play some “unusual” bingo games be sure to hold up an example of what you mean so the kids understand what they are trying to get on their card.
- If you want to reuse the bingo cards you may want to laminate them so they stay nice. Print them off on white cardstock first and then laminate.
- When young children are playing it is good to use washable bingo daubers to avoid stains on clothing or other items.
FREE PRINTABLE VALENTINE'S DAY BINGO CARDS FOR THE CLASSROOM
I have a whole set of 16 different bingo cards plus the picture calling key for you to download and print off.
This should make the party a lot of fun. We played this set at my daughter's kindergarten party and the kids had a blast!
Click here to download and print: Valentine's Day Bingo Cards
Here are some more fun Valentine's Day ideas:
- Printable Sip Sip Hooray Valentines
- You're a Wheely Good Friend Valentines for Boys
- Heart Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Pizza Valentines
If you make this recipe and love it…please leave me a 5 Star Rating! I would really appreciate it!