Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat! Did you sing that song when you were a kid in elementary school? We sang it every year and even did it as a round, LOL. The fact remains that Christmas is right around the corner and you need to get Santa's address now and grab this free printable letter to Santa! There are deadlines for sending letter's to the big guy!
Kids love writing to Santa, but what can make it even more special is when Santa writes BACK. It is possible to get a letter back that is post-marked from the North Pole, AK.
The smile on your child's face will be priceless when they get that letter back and all you need are a few instructions and Santa's address!
How to Get a Letter Back From Santa
Obviously, the parent is going to have to do a little work to make this magic happen.
Here are the instructions from the USPS website to help parents work this little Christmas miracle!
- Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a personalized response to the child's letter and sign it “From Santa.”
- Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
This shouldn't take long and it will be so worth it!
Send the Letter Early
One of the most important things to remember is that you have to get this letter sent EARLY. You cannot wait until mid-December and expect to get a letter back before Christmas.
The USPS recommends you send your letter off no later than December 8th this year. It takes longer for letters to get all the way to Alaska and back in you live on the mainland.
Let's face it…our kids are already making their lists out so why not do it early before the crazy of Christmas sets in!
Free Printable Letter to Santa
Santa will accept letters written on plain notebook paper. BUT…why not send a cute letter if you can print one off for free??
Click the image below or click HERE to download this printable letter to Santa.
Now that you have Santa's address you are all set. What is your munchkin asking for this year? My youngest is definitely wanting more Shopkins! 😆
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- 10 Places To Visit With Your Kids Before They Grow Up - January 22, 2020
- Healthy Appetizers for Your Next Party - January 21, 2020
- Free Printable Sunglasses Valentines - January 21, 2020