In my mind scrapbooking is all about family. Sometimes that family is people, other times it is pets, LOL. One thing that helps is to have a lot of scrapbook quotes about family to make your layouts awesome!
Scrapbook Quotes About Family
There are so many amazing quotes about family. I divided these up between short quotes and longer quotes!
Short Scrapbook Quotes About Family
- Family is Love
- All in the Family
- Family is a Circle of Love
- Happiness is Homemade
- Family is Forever
- Bless Our Nest
- Happy Family
- It Runs in the Family
- Full House
- It’s All Relative
- Kindred Spirits
- Growing Our Future
- Big Happy Family
- Together we have it all.
- Family is the key to happiness.
- Love makes a family.
- My family is one in a million.
- Married with Children
Long Scrapbook Quotes About Family
- The memories we make with our family is everything. –Candace Cameron Bure
- Shake your family tree and watch the nuts fall.
- My family is my strength and my weakness. –Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. –David Ogden Stiers
- Out on a limb with my family tree.
- Family is the most important thing in the world. –Princess Diana
- Never forget who was with you from the start.
- Family is not an important thing, it is everything. –Michael J. Fox
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces. –George Santanyana
- Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions, yet our roots remain the same.
- Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.
- Together we make a family.
- Family is where life begins and love never ends.
- We may not have it all together but together we have it all.
- Today’s little moments become tomorrow’s precious memories.
- Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family.
- Time spent with family is worth every second.
- The best thing about memories is making them.
- Family is being loved no matter what.
- Our family is just the right mix of chaos and love.
- Family is like music. Some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song.
- It’s not how big the house is, it’s how happy the home is.
- Find your tribe, love them hard.
- The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.
- A family doesn’t need to be perfect; it just needs to be united.
- Family…a group experience of love and support. –Marianne Williamson
- Don’t raise your kids to have more than you had, raise them to be more than you were.
- Family is not about love. It’s about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it most.
- Together is our favorite place to be.
- Families are like fudge…mostly sweet with lots of nuts.
- Family: an anchor during rough waters.
- Family forever and always, no matter what.
- If you want to change the world, go home and love your family. –Mother Teresa
- Family is a link to the past and a bridge to the future.
How Will You Use Family Quotes in Your Scrapbook?
I love to use short family quotes as titles for layouts. The longer quotes are fun to add to journaling boxes. How will you use these scrapbook quotes about family?
If you want even more ideas for titles, cards and quotes check out one of my favorite resources, The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word. I use this a LOT! Let me know which scrapbook quotes about family are your favorite!