I am assuming you are at least a little familiar with how affiliate programs work for bloggers. One task that can be very time-consuming for bloggers is finding out which affiliate program different companies and brands are using. I spent a lot of time researching different companies and brands that I knew I would promote in my DIY and craft posts. I wanted to share my findings and SAVE YOU SOME TIME! 🙂 Why reinvent the wheel, right!! Here are some of the best affiliate programs for craft bloggers!
The Best Affiliate Programs for Craft Bloggers
ShareASale is an affiliate program that includes some great companies for DIY and Craft bloggers! Some of the merchants I use regularly are through ShareASale are:
- Cricut: even if you don't personally use a Cricut this is still a great brand to align with. They have some really wonderful sales and monthly mystery boxes that you can tell your readers about. If your readers like crafts…some of them use a Cricut!!
- Craftsy: this is just such an awesome website for crafters and people who want to become crafters! They have so many amazing courses and supplies too. It is a good site to recommend to your readers.
- Scrapbook.com: is a website that gets regular clicks from my blog. They have almost every scrapbooking supply and brand in existence and have regular sales.
- CreateForLess: is a discount craft supply website that has tons of supplies for great prices!
- Consumer Crafts: another great discount craft store with a big selection and low prices.
- CreativeLive: this is another website that offers online courses. Many of these are crafting related. They have great sales to!
- Happy Crafters: this website specializes in vinyl for all of your crafting needs. They have every color under the rainbow.
Commission Junction (CJ) is an affiliate network with a BUNCH of companies. There are also some BIG names at CJ.
- Fabric.com: the name says it all—fabric, fabric, fabric! This is a quilters dream for fabric and accessories!
- Hobby Lobby: most crafters know about Hobby Lobby. This store has amazing sales and you can order online too. It is a great resource for linking your supplies to in your craft posts.
- Michaels: Michaels has great sales and it is easy to promote these to your readers via your blog or social media.
- Joanns: Joann also has a great weekly sale that can help increase your affiliate sales. Their online selection is amazing and much bigger then going to the store. I personally order from them regularly to stock up on scrapbooking supplies.
- Hungry Jpeg: many crafters use digital products in their creations. The Hungry Jpeg is a great website to promote to your readers to help them find awesome fonts and files for their creativity. Plus they have amazing bundle deals you can promote.
Affiliate Window has over 200 advertisers within the USA. They also do a lot of work with countries outside the USA. I am not signed up with very many companies through Affiliate Window, but am very excited about one!
- Etsy: Etsy is a huge space in the crafts and DIY arena. Their affiliate program is fairly new too. This is a great program for linking to unique, handmade items that your readers will love.
These are Some of My Favorites, What are Yours?
It has taken me a lot of time to locate and apply to the different affiliate programs for craft bloggers. Let's face it…blogging can be very time-consuming. I am at a disadvantage because I live in a Nexus state and so many affiliate programs won't allow me to join. 🙁 The programs I listed above are some that I have had success with and that have a wide range of craft and DIY supplies you can link to.
What are your favorite affiliate programs for craft bloggers? I would love to hear which ones you have been able to make money with! Be sure to check out my Creative Corner for all my DIY, scrapbooking and craft fun! If you want to read some more blogging articles click HERE.