I have curated a list of my favorite submission sites for craft, DIY and printables so that I can get more exposure for my blog posts. Blogging is hard work and it takes a lot of effort to get our blog posts seen by other people. This list of submission sites gives you some more options when it comes to getting your work into the blogosphere!
MY FAVORITE SUBMISSION SITES FOR BLOGGERS
Research is a very time-consuming aspect of blogging. When I first started blogging I spent a lot of time researching the best places to share my content. I want to save you some valuable time. 😆
There are lots of submission sites out there but they aren't all created equal! Submitting content to sites takes time and effort and I don't want you to waste time or energy!!
WHY USE SUBMISSION SITES?
You may not even be sure why you should take the time to submit your blog content to different submission sites. It is not something that everyone does, but it can be helpful.
Our goal as bloggers is generally to get our content out for people to read. This can be very challenging to do and sometimes we need some help!
Submission sites want you to submit your work because it gives their site something to feature. It is a good relationship because no money is changing hands.
The submission site will be giving you a great backlink for your content and hopefully the readers of the submission site will click through to your site giving you some pageviews and new readers.
SUBMISSION SITE FOR PRINTABLES
If you create or offer free printables there is a great submission site for printables. They accept all kinds of free printables and the submission form is simple to follow. They will link directly back to your blog post and they also like to share your printables on their social media.
Check out Find a Free Printable to start submitting your printables.
SUBMISSION SITES FOR CRAFTS & DIY
Craft and DIY posts are very detailed and take so much time. It is always nice to get more eyes on your projects. These are submission sites I have used myself and found easy and useful.
I do not care for sites that require me to submit my whole tutorial. There is no need for someone to click over to my blog if I share the whole tutorial on the submission site. This is just my opinion though!
- Craftgawker is a very simple site. I love that when I click a photo I am taken directly to the blog post. Always submit your best image to Craftgawker because good photos are king on this site.
- CraftGossip covers a wide rangs of crafts and I like how it is divided by topic for ease of use. You can submit your work here.
- I have found Fun Family Crafts to be fairly easy to use and be accepted on. They focus on kids friendly crafts and they also accept round-up posts!
- All Free Kids Crafts is a great submission site that takes a variety of kids crafts including school type projects and also printables. This site seems pretty easy to get your submissions accepted.
If you are a craft blogger and need ideas on the best affiliate programs for craft bloggers be sure to check out the ones I love.
SUBMISSION SITES FOR RECIPES
Many bloggers create content about various topics including recipes. There are tons of places you can submit your recipes to, but they aren't all equal.
I do not like submitting to sites that require the complete ingredients and instructions because then no one will click over to my blog.
Here are my two favorite sites that I think are worth the time it takes to submit the recipes.
- Foodgawker is a sister site to Craftgawker. It is a high quality site and I love that they will let you know the reason your recipe isn't accepted.
- Yum Google is a cute site for submitting your recipes. It is run by a fellow blogger who understands the needs of other food bloggers.
WHERE DO YOU SUBMIT YOUR BLOG CONTENT?
These are just a few of the many places you can submit content. There are many sites that seem kind of unreliable and my time is very valuable and scarce so I am careful about where I submit content.
If you have a resource for great submission sites that you have had good luck with be sure to leave me a comment and I will try them out!
- Ultimate Summer Camp Packing List for Kids (Free) - June 5, 2023
- Free Printable Worm Coloring Page - May 31, 2023
- Cricut Fathers Day Ideas Dad Will Love - May 29, 2023
Leave a Reply