The great thing about this Orange Pineapple Slush is that it has real orange pineapple juice concentrate in it which brings a nice dose of vitamin C to your glass! There is something about oranges and pineapples that just go so well together! It is a great flavor combination! I can drink this and pretend I am on a beach somewhere, lol! All I need is a cute little umbrella for the Orange Pineapple Slush!
There are some easy adjustments you can make to this recipe so that it is perfect for your taste buds! You can adjust the recipe to make it a little sweeter if you prefer sweet over tart. You could add more ice if you want it a little icier. You can add more milk if you like it creamier. I think you get the picture here….I love to customize recipes so that they are just right for me and my family! I want you to do the same!
How to Make an Orange Pineapple Slush
1. Take the following ingredients and place in your blender: 6 oz can frozen orange pineapple juice concentrate (still frozen), 1 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 cup sugar and 12 ice cubes
2. Blend to desired consistency.
3. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
This is such an easy treat to make on a hot day. There are very few kids who will pass up a cold slush! If you need an easy dinner to pair this beverage up with check out my recipe for Quick Cajun Shrimp!
What is your favorite beverage for a hot day? Have you ever made anything like this Orange Pineapple Slush? If you like to make fun beverages at home check out my Pinterest Beverage Board for tons of great ideas!
- 6 ounce can of orange pineapple juice frozen concentrate
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- You can add extra sugar for more sweetness. You can add more ice if you like it icier. You can add more milk to make it creamier!