A slushie is a great drink for summer! Light, refreshing and packed with flavor this Orange Pineapple Slush is sure to please any crowd. The combination of orange and pineapple are perfect for a tropical beverage and make me wish I were on the beach somewhere! At least I can dream about Hawaii while I am drinking this, LOL.
The great thing about this Orange Pineapple Slush is that it has real orange pineapple juice concentrate in it which brings a nice dose of vitamin C to your glass! Add a little colorful umbrella to the drink and you are set for a beach themed party! My kids love to cool down with this drink while they are playing games on the trampoline.
There are some easy adjustments you can make to this recipe so that it is perfect for your taste buds! You can adjust the recipe to make it a little sweeter if you prefer sweet over tart. Another option is to add more ice if you want it a little icier. You can add more milk if you like it creamier. I think you get the picture here. Customizing recipes for my family keeps everyone happy.
How to Make an Orange Pineapple Slush
1. Take the following ingredients and place in your blender: 6 oz can frozen orange pineapple juice concentrate (still frozen), 1 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 cup sugar and 12 ice cubes
2. Blend to desired consistency.
3. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
This is such an easy treat to make on a hot day. There are very few kids who will pass up a cold slush! If you need an easy dinner to pair this beverage up with check out my recipe for Quick Cajun Shrimp.
What is your favorite beverage for a hot day? Have you ever made anything like this Orange Pineapple Slush? If you like to make fun beverages at home check out my Pinterest Beverage Board for tons of great ideas! We also love making 2 Ingredient Root Beer Freezes for family nights.
- 6 ounce can of orange pineapple juice frozen concentrate
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- You can add extra sugar for more sweetness. You can add more ice if you like it icier. You can add more milk to make it creamier!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Easy American Girl Hairstyles Even Little Girls Can Do - October 20, 2017
- Weight Watchers Turkey Stuffing - October 18, 2017
- 7 Ways to Prepare Your Teen For Winter Weather Driving - October 16, 2017