These beach scrapbook layouts will have you so excited to start getting those vacation photos down on cardstock. Unique beach-themed scrapbooking layouts to give you ideas and motivation to get crafting.
Table of Contents
BEACH SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS
I am not the most creative scrapbooker. My mind can only come up with so many ideas on my own.
Thank goodness for other creative souls who share their ideas online for others to appreciate.
I enjoy looking at layout ideas and these beach scrapbook layouts are so great! Be sure to click on each layout to get all the instruction details from the creator!
You can pull so many unique ideas from these layouts to use on your own.
BEACH THEMED SCRAPBOOK TITLE IDEAS
If you have been on a beach vacation there is a good chance you have a LOT of photos to scrapbook. There are so many beautiful scenes that must be put on film.
All those pictures are going to need layouts and all those layouts are going to need titles. These beach titles will make your beach scrapbook layouts pop.
Here are some great beach themed scrapbook title ideas:
- A Day at the Beach
- Life's a Beach
- Splish Splash
- Sand Between My Toes
- At the Shore
- Sand and Sun
- Sunshine and Memories
- Sand, Sun and Swimming
- Beach Baby
- Beach Babe
- Boys at the Beach
- Beach Bums
- Treasures at the Beach
- Bikinis at the Beach
- By the Sea
- Diggin' the Sand
- Catch a Wave
- Crazy About the Coast
- Footprints in the Sand
- Fun in the Sun
- Just Beachy
- Blissful Beach
- Seashells by the Shore
- Sun-Kissed by the Sea
BEST BEACH SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES
We don't go on a lot of beach vacations because although I love the water and the waves, I detest the sand and heat!
We do have a few under our belt though and I have found some adorable beach scrapbook supplies to make my layouts special.
Here are some of my favorite beach themed scrapbook supplies:
- These beach stamps and die cuts will get a lot of use because they are high quality and unique.
- I love this huge selection of beach stickers. They go great on many different layouts.
- Stickles in beachy colors can add some bling to any vacation layout.
- There are lots of different beach collections that include coordinating cardstock and usually stickers and other embellishments. These collections can save you time!
BEACH PHOTOS TO TAKE ON VACATION
If you are planning a beach trip be sure to think ahead about the kinds of layouts you will want to create afterward and get the right photos!
There are lots of photo opportunities at the beach. Sometimes there are layouts that need more specific photos and you need to get those pics while you are on the trip!
Here are some beach photos that make great beach scrapbook layouts:
- Definitely take photos of you and your family on the beach. Make sure to take pics of each person individually and don't only take group photos.
- Get some close-up pictures of waves and sand.
- Draw a message in the sand and take a picture of that message.
- If you find any shells on the beach be sure to layout them out on the sand an get a picture of the shells.
- Grab a photo of family members looking for shells.
- How about a photo of your footprint in the sand. Maybe a wave coming in and filling up your footprint.
- Have your kids sit in the sand and get a photo of their backs with the waves in the background.
- If there is any sandcastle building it will need to be documented.
- Get some close-ups of kids in the water with water splashing around them.
- Beach chairs, beach fencing, and beach homes all make beautiful photos.
- If you see any interesting beach birds or critters crawling around be sure to snap a picture.
- Make a Pocket for Journal Tags
- Quick Valentine's Day Scrapbook Layout
- Graduation Scrapbook Ideas
- Where to Find the Best Scrapbook Page Kits
Be sure to join my Sweet Scrapbooking Facebook group where I share lots of awesome paper crafting ideas.
Don't forget to PIN this for later!