Table of Contents
DIY Glass Jewelry Tray
I am always amazed at how pretty glass decor can be. It goes with almost any decor scheme and has a really elegant look. Jewelry looks especially great on this DIY jewelry tray. Bring on the bling! I know my girls will all want one for their rooms.
Putting bracelets and necklaces on this tray is my plan. I don't think it is going to work very well for earrings because they could fall off too easily. I plan to use this as a resting place for jewelry I take off in the evening so it isn't just laying on the dresser.
Supplies Needed for a DIY Glass Jewelry Tray
Head out to your local Dollar Tree and get ready to spend $3 on this project. 😆 Now if you don't have a Dollar Tree near you just head to Walmart or even order from Amazon!
How to Make a DIY Glass Jewelry Tray
- Take the glass candle holder and the super glue.
- Squeeze the glue onto the rim of the glass candle holder.
- Now take your glass candle plate and place it on your glass candle holder.
- Make sure the glass candle holder is nice and centered.
- Let the glass candle holder and glass candle plate sit for a few minutes and dry.