These free printable gummy worm valentines for kids will bring smiles to the faces of classmates. Print these adorable valentine cards off and attach to a bag of gummy worms for the perfect gift for class parties.
ADORABLE GUMMY WORM VALENTINES
Most children like gummy worms. What would you not like? They are sweet, chewy and colorful little treats!
I love that these gummy worm valentines work for boys and girls. There is no worry about getting 2 different sets of cards to hand out. Just give everyone the same valentine and there is no squabbling.
WHICH GUMMY WORMS TO USE?
When I was a kid there was ONE kind of gummy worm, LOL. Now there are TONS of options in the gummy worm world.
Here are some of the available options:
- My favorite are the Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers. I love the sweet/sour taste of these little worms. These also come in tropical flavor!
- You can buy regular gummy worms in bulk now to save money.
- If you want something a tad bit healthier try the Black Forest Gummy Worms because they have a little bit of fruit juice inside. These also come in individual bags for convenience.
- Albanese has mini gummy worms that come in 12 flavors. They claim these are the world’s best, LOL.
- If you are looking for organic, Black Forest also has organic gummy worms.
- Surf Sweets has a gummy worm with no synthetic colors which could help if anyone has an allergy to food dye.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR GUMMY WORM VALENTINES
This is such a simple Valentine’s Day craft. It only takes a handful of supplies and tools.
- Gummy Worm Printable (see below to download)
- Gummy Worm Candy
- Clear cellophane bags for gummy worms if buying in bulk
- Thin ribbon, string or twine
- Paper Trimmer
- Hole Punch
HOW TO MAKE GUMMY WORM VALENTINES
This is a very simple valentine to put together. It shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to make a whole pile of valentines.
STEP ONE: PRINT VALENTINES
Start off by downloading and printing off the free printable gummy worm valentines. There are 10 cards on the page so print off as many copies as you will need.
I like to print these off on white cardstock.
Please remember that these are for your own personal use. 🙂
Click this link to download or the image below: Gummy Worm Valentines Printable
STEP TWO: CUT VALENTINES
Now you can cut the valentines apart.
The simplest and quickest way is to use a paper trimmer. If you don’t have one, scissors will work just fine.
Once the cards are cut out use the hole punch to punch one hole in the pointed corner of each card.
STEP THREE: ATTACH TO CANDY
Decide if you are buying a big bag of gummy worms and dividing them into small individual bags or if you are getting individual snack bags of gummy worms.
You can attach the card to the candy bag by punching a hole in the corner of the candy bag and tieing the card onto the candy bag with the ribbon.
Another way to go is to use a longer piece of ribbon and tie it around the body of the bag and then attach the card that way.
Hand one out to all the little Valentine’s in your life!
MORE VALENTINE’S DAY INSPIRATION
If you are looking for more Valentine’s Day inspiration be sure to check out these posts:
- Valentine Dipped Marshmallows
- Valentine Day Color Pages
- Free Printable Pizza Valentines
- Decorated Valentines Pretzels
Be sure to PIN this for later!
- Cupid Cocoa(Pink Hot Chocolate) - November 29, 2022
- Weight Watchers Diabetes Zero Point Foods List Printable - November 14, 2022
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods List Free Printable - November 14, 2022