Do you love to make special crafts at Christmas time? What if you could make something that would really WOW your family? If this was something you could make with craft supplies you already have on hand…even better right? Guess what!!! Lyne from Lynn's Everyday Ideas is here today to share a fabulous Christmas craft! Keep reading to find out how to make a Christmas explosion box.
What is an Explosion Box?
Don't let the name fool you…an explosion box is nothing bad, LOL! It is basically a special box where the sides open up when you remove the lid. It is cool how the box sides just cascade open when the lid is removed!
Explosion Boxes Can Be Made With Supplies You Have on Hand
Supplies Needed for a Christmas Explosion Box
- 4 sheets of solid cardstock
- Patterned paper to decorate…minimum 3 sheets
- Stickers or embellishments of your choosing
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Scor board or ruler and letter opener
- Adhesive of choice
Find Out How to Make Your Own Explosion Box
What Kind of Box Will You Make?
- How to Make a Christmas Explosion Box - November 16, 2017
Leave a Reply