Do you love Black Friday? Have you been scouring the sales ads online like I have? Black Friday can be an amazing day of deals or it can be a big time bummer. I have experienced both extremes and have learned the best way to rock Black Friday is to do a lot of planning! I want to help you plan too…with this amazing Black Friday Cyber Monday Planning Kit! Guess what else…it is FREE!
Black Friday Cyber Monday Planning Kit
The older I get the less I want to brave the crowds on Black Friday. I do most of my Black Friday shopping from the comfort of my home now. I will still get up early and get online to shop. There is a BIG advantage to doing it this way….I save more money. Almost every store offers free shipping, plus I get ebates back and I save gas money! Even shopping online takes planning though!!
This planning kit will keep me on TRACK!!
Free Black Friday Printable Bundle
I have teamed up with some other fabulous bloggers to bring you a free Black Friday/Cyber Monday Planning Kit to make your shopping experience flawless!!
Here's what's included:
- Best Apps and Websites for Black Friday Shopping (from Katelyn at What's Up Fagans?) – Find out which apps you should download and which websites to shop through to save even more money during the biggest shopping weekend of the year.
- Black Friday Funny Memes (from Jill at Ripped Jeans & Bifocals) – Printable cards you can carry with you to stay amused and/or amuse others as you wait in line on Black Friday.
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday Mini Planner (from Herchel at Gym Craft Laundry) – Keep track of everything from your shopping buddies to your coupons with this mini planner designed specifically for Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping.
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday Shopping Lists (from Corinne at Wondermom Wannabe) – Simple, streamlined lists to help you easily track where your shopping, when, and for whom.
- Black Friday Shopping Tips (from Joyce of My Stay at Home Adventures) – Shopping tips to help you score the best deals for the items on your Black Friday shopping list.
- Christmas Shopping List (from Jamie of Life is Sweeter by Design) – An easy at-a-glance sheet to keep track of what you're buying for whom and whether or not it's been ordered, bought and wrapped.
- Dear Santa Letter (from Stephanie of Parenting Chaos) – A fun and easy way to find out what your kids want for Christmas this year.
- What to Buy Thanksgiving Day/ Black Friday/ Cyber Monday (from Raki of Outside the Box Mom) – Find out which day from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday that you're likely to score the best deals on specific items.
Download the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Planning Kit for FREE
Receive all of the printables above for FREE when you sign up below. You're just one step away from having everything you need to have the best holiday shopping season ever!
Let me know what you are planning to do for Black Friday! I hope you get everything you are after and at great prices too!
***Special thanks to all the bloggers who contributed printables for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Planning Kit! When you download the planning kit you will be subscribing to each bloggers email updates. No worries…we will never sell your email or spam you! We only send out emails we feel you will want to get!