Fall is almost here but like many places..it is still HOT! Part of me wants fall flavored foods and part of me wants ice cream! What could be better than combining those cravings and having some Pumpkin Cheesecake No Churn Ice Cream!
Pumpkin Cheesecake No Churn Ice Cream
No churn ice cream is really popular right now and I understand why….it is super easy! This is something kids can help with or practically do themselves. It is nice to eat ice cream that has only a few ingredients–you know what is in this ice cream! Did I mention being able to create your own marvelous flavors?
I know this pumpkin cheesecake no churn ice cream is going to be a big hit! Cheesecake along always gets my family excited…add a little ice cream and I will be getting lots of family bonus points, LOL.
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake No Churn Ice Cream
This recipe works really well with a Kitchen Aid for other stand mixer. If you only have a hand mixer…it will still work!
- The first thing you need to do is put a large mixing bowl into the freezer. If you use a stand mixer then just put the bowl that comes with it into the freezer!
- The bowl needs to be really cold…so I like to put it in the night before or in the morning…just so it has a few hours to get COLD!
- Take your COLD bowl and add the cream. Mix until it becomes thick enough to stick to the beaters. Typically this will take 3-5 minutes…remember not to mix it too long or it will turn into butter!
- Once the cream is thick transfer it to another bowl and put in the refrigerator.
- Do a quick rinse of the mixing bowl and dry it off.
- Once the mixing bowl is ready go ahead and add the condensed milk, pumpkin, 1 tablespoon vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon and mix until well combined.
- Transfer this mixture to another bowl and set aside.
- Okay…sorry, but now you need to rinse and dry the mixing bowl again. I know it is annoying, but it is better than getting even more bowls dirty!
- It is time to put the softened cream cheese and the remaining teaspoon of vanilla into the mixing bowl and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Now you can add the pumpkin mixture into the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Grab the whipped cream out of the fridge and fold into the cream cheese pumpkin mixture.
- Pour this yummy mixture into a loaf pan. You can use a knife to make pretty swirls on top if you wish.
- Place some plastic wrap on top of the loaf pan and place in the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to eat it let it thaw for a little bit if it is too hard to scoop out!
How Are Your Preparing for Fall?
I am actually hoping to put up some of my fall decor today! Mums are on my mind!!
My kids are hoping I make some Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie Dip for after school snacks. I may also make another Pumpkin Photo Display if I have time. This is a fun way to display all those great fall pictures!
How are you preparing for fall? Any favorite pumpkin themed recipes?
Pumpkin Cheesecake No Churn Ice Cream is a great treat for fall! This homemade ice cream is creamy and delicious and brings a wonderful flavor to your bowl.
Chill a metal mixing bowl in the freezer.
Once cold, add cream and mix on medium for about 3-5 minutes, until it comes together and is thick enough to stick to the whisk attachment without falling off, but not too thick, or you will have butter.
Put whipped cream into another bowl and place in fridge.
Rinse and dry the mixing bowl.
Put sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, 1 Tbsp vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg into the bowl and mix until smooth and combined.
Put it in another bowl and set aside.
Rinse and dry the mixing bowl.
Beat softened cream cheese with 1 tsp vanilla extract and whip until smooth.
Add the pumpkin mixture to the cream cheese and stir to combine.
Add the whipped cream to the bowl and fold in.
Add the mixture to a loaf pan.
Use a knife to swirl the mixture if desired.
Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
If it’s too hard to scoop, allow to sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Unique Fun Christmas Gifts for Tween Girls in 2023 - October 31, 2023
- Weight Watchers Skinny Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken - September 22, 2023
- Fun and Easy Ghost Halloween Popcorn Balls Recipe - September 20, 2023