The flavor of pumpkin is addictive but these healthy pumpkin recipes won't cause you any guilt when you eat them! This massive list of healthier pumpkin recipe ideas will help you make it through fall without any extra pounds while still enjoying the flavors of autumn.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN RECIPES FOR FALL
I love fall and the way people have gotten so creative with adding pumpkin to different recipes. It is amazing how much moisture pumpkin puree can bring to baked goods.
Although many of these recipes are still considered sweet treats there have been some modifications to bring a healthier vibe to the recipe. It is amazing how small tweaks can reduce sugar and calories.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN BAR RECIPES
Here are some creative and healthy pumpkin bar recipes for you to try this autumn.
- These Pumpkin Blondies are so delicious you would never expect them to be a Paleo + Vegan-friendly treat.
- These melt-in-your-mouth Pumpkin Pie Bars are an enticing fall treat.
- Spice up your Thanksgiving dinner table with these Skinny Pecan Pumpkin Pie Bars.
- These soft Paleo Pumpkin Bars with have your mouth watering.
- These Pumpkin Breakfast Bars are yummy and filling, the ultimate kick start to your day.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN COOKIE RECIPES
If you are trying to get more nutrients into your children's mouths try adding pumpkin puree to your favorite cookie recipe. These healthy pumpkin cookie recipes are all worth a try!
- Healthy Pumpkin Oat Cookies are a great energy-boosting snack, at just 88 calories.
- These 5 ingredient Pumpkin Cookies are rich with flavor, especially with a few chocolate chips on top.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN BAKED GOODS
The smell of fall will fill up your house after you whip up some of these healthy pumpkin baked goods recipes.
- This Flourless Pumpkin Muffin Recipe is a perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt.
- If you're looking for the perfect fall treat, this Pumpkin Spice Cake is for you.
- The caramelized apple chunks in these Pumpkin Muffins are to die for.
- These fluffy Maple Glazed Pumpkin Muffins are heaven in a tin.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN RECIPES FOR ON THE GO
Sometimes you need a snack or goodie to go and grabbing something with pumpkin will make you smile.
- Enjoy this refreshing Pumpkin Smoothie at breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- These no-bake Pumpkin Energy Bites are a perfect snack for people of all ages.
- Try these Roasted Pumpkin Seeds and you'll end up craving their salt crunch.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN BREAD RECIPES
Pumpkin bread has been one of my favorite sweet breads for as long as I can remember. These are all great options if you are craving pumpkin bread!
- A Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bread that is great for anyone watching their weight and calories.
- Prepare for this moist Pumpkin Bread recipe to be the new family favorite.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN DESSERT RECIPES
There are so many great pumpkin dessert ideas and these recipes nailed it with taste!
- This seven ingredient Pumpkin Pie Custard is a perfect creamy dessert option.
- These bite size Apple Pumpkin Pie Bites are ideal for on the go moms.
- This Pumpkin Pie Pudding is the ideal dessert, at just 113 calories.
- The stereotypical fall dessert just got a whole lot better with this Healthy Pumpkin Pie , loaded with nutrients.
- Don't bother using a fork with these Mini Pumpkin Pies that are just as delicious as they are adorable.
- Make fall official with the smell of Pumpkin Apple Crisp drifting through the kitchen.
- Pumpkin Pie Tarts are a fun version of pumpkin pie that look beautiful on a platter.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN BREAKFAST RECIPES
Pumpkin can be added to any meal and breakfast is no different. Here are some great pumpkin breakfast recipes.
- If you love breakfast foods, try this Pumpkin Pancake recipe, full of fall flavor.
- This easy Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal recipe is so delicious you'll never want to skip breakfast again.
- This Pumpkin Breakfast Soufflé will be a perfect start to your morning.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN DISHES
Here are some unusual pumpkin recipes that are so good! Try something new tonight!
- Impress everyone this season with this delicious Pumpkin Soup, containing only seven ingredients.
- You won't regret giving this Pumpkin Hummus a go this fall.
- Whip up this creamy Pumpkin Pasta in just 15 minutes for the perfect seasonal dinner.
- These Pumpkin and Sage Stuffed Shells contain all the flavor of fall.
- This savory Pumpkin Chili adds some spice to your traditional chili dinner.
- You would never guess this Pumpkin Alfredo with Wilted Garlic Kale is ready to serve in 30 minutes.
- The flavors in this vegan Pumpkin Mac and Cheese are out of this world.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HEALTHY PUMPKIN RECIPE?
Which of these delicious healthy pumpkin recipes will you be trying first? Don't forget to PIN this post so you can come back and try more and more recipes.